End

Hi! This is the End of AE. Thank you for spending time reading this story, for waiting.

Choose your dream because if the person really loves you, he/she will set you free to achieve your goals, understand, support and stay by your side, no matter how difficult the situation is.

Piliin mo 'yong taong ihahatid at sasamahan ka sa pangarap mo. Piliin mo yong taong hindi man kayo palaging magkasama pero suportado ka sa lahat. Piliin mo iyong kahit malayo, kuntento sa'yo.

This story is my proof that After Everything it's all worth it.

There's no perfect relationship. But if you want your relationship to be last, you need to understand, accept and forgive each other.

Again, thank you... thank you so much po for giving this story a chance. It was really unexpected but I hope to see you again on my next stories. Hehe. Keep safe and God bless, everyone. Advance Merry Christmas.

-CelACs

End

Coleen and I didn't work together. She admitted that she fell out of love as I tried to save our relationship. 

It was a painful moment for me. I really wanted to save our relationship, but she had already given up. And the best decision was to let her go, just like she wanted.

So after my breakup with Coleen, I told myself that I am not going to court anyone until I felt that she was really, really the one. 

Palagi kapag naggi-girlfriend ako, gusto ko pangmatagalan. I know it's too early but that's what I want. 

Bakit ako manliligaw kung hindi ako seryoso sa kanya. Bakit ako maggi-girlfriend kung hindi ko nakikita ang sarili kong pakakasalan siya. Bakit ako papasok sa isang relasyon kung wala akong plano para sa aming dalawa. 

I always kept in my mind what my father told me before. 

"Huwag mong liligawan ang isang babae dahil lang nagandahan ka sa kanya. Kapag nanligaw ka, make sure na seryoso ka. Look at her as your future wife, not just only your girlfriend."

That was the reason why, when I courted someone, I dated her to marry.

I'm not looking for temporary love because I'm not fond of playing around. The only thing I play is basketball, not the feelings of other people. 

Love is not a game.

I like sporty girls. I like someone who will understand my priority in life, and that is playing basketball. But when she came, my priority changed. 

Ariadne Faith Celesthine. The woman behind my success. My inspiration, my motivation and the reason why I wanted to be a better person. 

"Kuya!" Kendra called.

"Hmm..." I lifted my eyes on her. She was sitting on the other sofa, watching something on her iPad.

"Come here!" she waved her hand as a sign to come beside her. 

My brow shot up. Didn't she see that I'm busy?

I shook my head lightly.

"Ayoko. Ikaw na lang manood dyan," suplado kong sabi. 

Ipapanood na naman niya sa'kin 'yong mga vlog na pinapanood niya. Hindi naman ako mahilig manood. 

"Dali na, Kuya!" she waved her hand again. 

I didn't listen and continue what I'm doing. And no matter how much I ignored her, at the end I just saw myself walking towards her. 

I rolled my eyes as soon as I sat beside her. She just smiled at me sweetly. She then started to play the video. Making me watch it.