Ch. 43

If you can't wait to be an adult, trust me, it's a pain. Just enjoy your sweet sweet life now y'all, and I'm so very sorry for the wait. Please read the authors note at the end of this chapter to be updated on stuff!

Y/n's POV:

"What's this show called again?" Jasmine asks, her face twisted in a confused fashion.

"I don't know, it's just something I turned on for background noise while I cleaned the kitchen"

I reach back into the bubbly sink, pulling out another plate and proceed to scrub it like it's no one's business. I hear the tv turn off and Jasmine making her way over to me.

"Girl, who shit in your Cheerios?" She asks.

"Pardon?" I pause to make eye contact with her, confused by her question, our roles reversed.

"You clean this kitchen any longer and your arms are gonna fall off" she states.

I didn't realize how long I'd been cleaning, I started after receiving a text from Ariana. She said she wanted to talk and of course my brain went straight into overthinking, thus I started stress cleaning. However, that was apparently almost four hours ago.

"M-My bad, I got a text from Ariana when I got home that she wants to talk and you know how my brain works" Jasmine nods in agreement.

"So what does she want to talk about?" She asks.

"I'm not sure, she didn't say. But I can only imagine it's about us" I undo the sink drain, letting the water empty as I take off my gloves.

*ding-dong!*

Our doorbell goes off and I feel my heart beat increase drastically. As far as I know, Jasmine wasn't planning on any company, so that leaves only one person.

"Well I'm pretty sure you're about to find out. Try not to freak out, I'm sure it's nothing bad" Jasmine says before walking back towards her room.

"That's what everyone says, way to jinx it Jazz!" I holler, before taking a deep breath and opening the door to see familiar brown eyes.

"Hey" she says with a small smile.

Lord help me, why did you have to make this little Angel so cute.

"H-Hi" I say awkwardly, as if we aren't even going out.

She giggles at my shyness and makes her way inside.

"Would you like anything to drink or?" I ask her.

"No I'm good" she says, while proceeding to remove her jacket and take a seat on the couch.

I quickly join her, not wanting this weird aura to last any longer than it needs too.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" I didn't think my heart could beat any louder in my ears but here we are.

"Well first-" she takes my hands in hers and our eyes meet.

"-breath" she says.

"What?"

"You're pale as a ghost Y/n, you need to relax. I'm not here to break up with you or anything." She says.