Ch. 1

Don't forget to vote at the end if you like this!
Enjoy! 🖤

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n I need you to bring these files upstairs to Henry!"

"Okay"

"And make it snappy! He has quite the famous artist coming in soon!"

I mentally groan before giving my asshole of a boss a fake smile and "you got it".

This is my life. Moving files from one floor to the other, occasionally going out to get peoples coffees, and very rarely getting to actually sit in on a studio session.

When I took this internship, I was told that I'd get to learn how to work more in a studio, not how to get coffee. I already know how to do that.

I quickly make my way up stairs, accidentally bumping into someone.

"Watch it!" A male voice yells.

"Sorry!" I shout, without looking at who it is and continue running.

When I finally make it to Henry's office, his door is closed and I can hear him talking to someone.

Great, now I'm gonna get yelled at for being late, which again isn't my fault. If my boss didn't wait until the last second to have me deliver stuff, then this shit wouldn't happen all the time.

I might as well knock. I can't go back without finishing the task I came here to do. I lightly knock on Henry's door, but get no response. So, I knock a second time, however, much louder.

I hear him sigh loudly and tell his client to hold on a moment, before he whips his door open.

"Yes? Can I help you?" He says in a nasty tone.

"My boss sent me to deliver you these papers."

"Papers? What papers?"

"I don't know, she just said to-"

"How do you not know what they are? Didn't your boss tell you?!" He says getting more annoyed.

"Well no, but she said that-"

"Listen lady or whoever you are, I'm kind of busy right now with a very important client. So unless you have something actually worth my time, you can take those papers back to your boss and have her send someone else who is capable of doing there job"

Excuse me?! Someone else? What the fuck is his problem?! You know what that's it, that's the last straw. I'm done being pushed around and treated like trash.

He goes to shut his door, but I put my foot in the way.

"I told you-"

"Actually there is something important I need to tell you."

"Oh and what is that?"

What I told him next, changed my life for the better. I didn't know it at the time, but it really did.

"First off, my name is Y/n, not lady. Second, just because your job is better than mine doesn't make it okay for you to treat people like trash. Third, no one wants to fuck you and your micro dick. Yeah I said it, so what? Why else would you constantly drive that piece of shit truck to work, and invite every girl that walks into your office out on a date. You can't even deny it, because I have a picture of slutty sally, giving you the worlds saddest hand job in the women's bathroom last week. Finally, I take my job seriously and actually work, unlike the rest of you fucking losers, who just sit around in your offices all day watching porn or playing solitaire. So don't you ever say that I'm doing my job wrong, because if there's anyone in this entire building that is actually working, it's most likely me! Now, have anything else to say?!"

Henry just stands in the doorway of his office, his jaw hanging slightly open, surprised by my words.

"No? Good. Now, take these stupid ass papers and have a wonderful rest of your meeting." I shove the papers into his arms, catching a quick glimpse of who is in his office, but not enough to identify them.

As I'm storming back down the stairs to my floor, I can't help but feel like I know who was in his office. It was a women, with long brown hair in a high ponytail, wearing knee high boots and an oversized sweatshirt.

I know I know them, but for some reason I just can't get it off the tip of my tongue.

Whatever, it doesn't matter. I'm on a mission to find my bitch of a boss and tell her I'm out. I've had it with this shit hole. I don't care where I have to work, as long as it's not here.

Of course, as if on que, I almost run straight into my boss as I turn the next corner.

"Y/n where the hell have you been?! I have 5 coffee orders for you, another filing cabinet to sort out, and you forgot one of the papers I needed to be brought to Hen-"

*SLAP*

I'm not normally a violent person, but this witch has had a grade A bitch slap coming her way ever since we met.

She just looks at me shocked, her lips parted.

"Why don't you do it yourself, because I quit!"

I quickly gathered my things and left, having the rest of the office watch my every move.

I went out the back entrance and took a seat on the cement stairs to gather myself.

"Fucking stuck up bastards."

How did I get here? Why did I get here? What have I done to deserve such a miserable life?!

I didn't do anything to be treated this way. I didn't choose to be born female, but with a dick. I didn't even ask to be BORN!

"Ughhhh!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

Life isn't fair, I just want to be accepted.

I sit with my head in my hands for awhile, until I hear someone else leave the building. Apparently they weren't alone, because a few seconds later I hear them whisper, and then someone walking towards me.

"Excuse me?" A female voice says.

I lift my head up and am shocked to see the same mystery women that was in Henry's office. However, she's definitely no mystery. She's pop star Ariana Grande.

To Be Continued...

A/n:

Thoughts? I worked hard on this and am still a little iffy about it. I know Ariana wasn't really in it. But she will be in the next one. Please, please let me know how you like this! Your comments and votes are what inspire me to keep writing!

Important:

At the moment this book will update slowly. I post on my wall a lot about updates, so feel free to follow me if you want to keep up to date!