Ch. 12

Enjoy loves! 🖤

Y/n's POV:

I almost slept through my alarm, but thankfully I set a couple backup's. After finally getting home and in bed last night, I wasn't able to pass out until almost 4am. The possibly of me developing feelings for Ariana just wouldn't go away. Now, it's 7am and I regret ever going out to celebrate with her. However, the thought of fresh coffee and seeing everyone else hungover at work is just enough motivation to get my brain up and running and my ass out of bed.

-

It's about 8:30am by the time I pull into work and just as I park my car, I see the one and only Ariana Grande. She's wearing her signature outfit as usual, except this time she has on a baseball cap and sunglasses. I also notice her holding a Grande sized Starbucks coffee, which causes me to laugh, and for her to whip around and see me. I really hope she doesn't remember how awkward I was last night.

"Y/n? Oh thank god, I thought you were the damn paparazzi or some shit! Don't scare me like that!" She shouts.

She must really have a bad hangover if she got a grande sized coffee and came into work with sun glasses.

"Sorry, it's just-you caught me off guard. I didn't think you were that drunk last night when I dropped you off." I tell her, as I walk over to her.

"Wait, you dropped me off last night?" She asks.

"Uh-yeah, you don't remember?" Please, please, please don't remember I thought to myself.

"No-fuck this hangover, I'm never doing shots with Courtney ever again. My head is pounding harder than a jackhammer right now." She says.

I let out a breath of relief, then quickly continue the conversation.

"Well, what's the last thing you remember from last night?"

"I don't know...I think, maybe Courtney trying to kiss me? Which doesn't surprise me at all, she's done that ever since we were little." She says.

"Okay, so you're saying you don't remember climbing over the bar and making out with the bartender?"

"I did what?!"

"Kidding"

"I hate you right now." She says, then slaps my arm.

"You should love me, considering I had to fight with your drunk ass for almost fifteen minutes to get in the damn car. Then to make matters even worse, you wouldn't let me the fuck go once I got you to your bed. Thankfully, your bladder was full, because when I threaten to tickle you, you booked it to the bathroom, begging me not too, saying that you'd straight up piss yourself." You laughed a little, thinking back on it.

"Wow. Let me just through myself down a well, so I can drown in my embarrassment." She says, her face turning a light shade of red that makes butterflies form in your stomach.

Fuck off feelings.

"It's cool. Just next time, warn me about what I might be getting myself into before we go out please." I tell her.

"Noted." She says, taking a giant sip of her coffee.

We make our way to the dance room, not long after our conversation was over, finding Brian, Scott, Taya, Tillie, and many other dancers already in the room. All of which looked as if they just got out of bed or were hit by a truck.

"I'm guessing everyone in here has a hangover of some kind?" I say loudly, kind of on purpose.

"Fuck Y/n! Yes, so can you keep it down" Courtney says, from behind, startling both Ariana and I.

"Bitch I love you, but I'm never doing shots with your ass ever again." Ariana says to Courtney, who just shrugs.

"That's fine, I'll just make Y/n be my new drinking buddy." She says, swinging her arm over my shoulders.

"Yeah-uh, nothing against you Courtney, but no thanks. I don't really tend to drink often and when I do it's only ever one or two, not eight to fifteen or however many you had last night." I tell her, making her smile disappear and her arm to leave my body.

"You make me sound like a damn alcoholic" she says, getting defensive.

"You kinda are when we party Court" Ariana says.

"Just cause I like to let loose and have a good time doesn't make me a damn alcoholic." She says.

"No, but if you drink like you did last night, every time you hangout with friends or party, then I could see where Ariana's coming from." I tell her.

"Why am I-you know what, y'all have fun with your shit of a hangover day, I'm going back to bed." She says, then leaves the room, slamming the door shut, and coincidently making everyone else in the room groan in pain.

"So, what's on our to do list today?" I ask Brian.

"I wish nothing. My head won't stop pounding. However, the dancers need to work on some new moves for an upcoming award show that Ari will be performing in." He says.

"Okay, then how about-"

"Hey Y/n, I actually need you to help me out today" Ariana says, interrupting you.

"But I was going to-"

"It's cool Y/n, I'll be fine. Plus, you kind of have to listen to her, since she's your boss." Brian says.

"You sure?"

"Yeah." He tells me.

I tell him okay, then make my way over to Ariana.

"So, what you need boss man or should I say woman?"

"I need you to come with me to court." She says.

What?

To Be Continued...