Ch. 21

Posting this now, because I just found out something so mind boggling! I'll explain at the end of this, but for now Enjoy! 🖤

Y/n's POV:

I almost threw up multiple times during the first half of the day. The music was too much for my poor head and any peace I got from the meds I took, instantly disappeared. I should have just called in sick.

Ding!

I check my phone and see a message from Jasmine. We haven't messaged each other in so long that I almost forgot what I set her name to in my phone.

FabBitch🥴: What's your work address?

You: Why do you wanna know that? Also your name in my phone made me laugh and my head hurt 😂🤕

FabBitch🥴: I'm bringing you lunch. I got bored unpacking and I still don't entirely believe that you're working for Ariana Grande

You: Okay fine. But you can't freak out if we end up running into her.

I really hope that we don't. I haven't figured out how I want to tell her about my feelings...

FabBitch🥴: Yeah yeah, whatever. Just send me the address already, the foods getting cold!!

I shake my head at her ability to be so impatient at times, then send her my address.

FabBitch🥴: Cool, got it. See you in ten.

-

"Y/n you have to eat something or you'll never feel better." Jasmine tells me.

"I know, I'm just stressed."

Once Jasmine had arrived, I carefully snuck her inside and brought us to one of the lessor used break rooms. I'm not really suppose to let people inside that don't work here, but she would never do anything to cause trouble or hurt Ariana.

"What are you thinking about over there? You keep staring at your sandwich like it's going to eat you or something." Jasmine says.

"I just-I like her, but I don't know how to tell her or if I'm even willing to try and commit to a relationship like that."

"Like what?" She asks.

"You know, being in the spot light, having little to no privacy, always having to be surrounded by guards, and lets not forget about haters. If I go through with this and she somehow says yes, then that's it Jasmine. There's no going back, I will forever be in the public eye."

"Well jeez Y/n, it's not like you guys have to become public right away." She says.

"I know, but the media is bound to find out...I just-what should I do?"

"Like I said girl, you just have to follow your heart. If you don't think you can take all the ups and downs of being with her then drop it." She says, while taking another bite of her food.

"Ughhh, but I don't know what my damn heart wants!" I bang my head against the table in an annoyed fashion.

"Y/n you're making this more complicated than it has to be. You need to stop being a little pansy bitch and go find Ariana and tell her how you feel. Yes she may reject you, but it's better than never knowing." She says.

"But what do I say! I'm terrible when it comes to talking about my feelings Jazz!"

"Wow, you haven't used that nickname in awhile, I almost forgot about-"

"Jasmine, focus, please?" I tell her.

"Right, right sorry." She says.

"So...what should I say?"

Ariana's POV:

I need to find Y/n. I did a lot of thinking last night after Courtney finally passed out, and I came to the conclusion that I like her. Like more than a friend. However, after what happened yesterday, I can't tell if she likes me too.

It's lunch time, so she has to be somewhere in the building. I already checked with everyone else, and no one has seen her. I decide to take a chance and check some of the lessor used break rooms. However, I've checked all but one and haven't found her. I really hope she's in this last one.

As I get closer, I can start to hear someone talking, which gives me hope, so I walk a little faster. I decide to quietly open the door, afraid that if it is Y/n, then she might try to leave before I can say anything.

I open the door and smile when I hear Y/n's voice, but instantly freeze when I see what's going on.

Y/n's POV:

"Well, if it was me, then I would make sure I'm real close, like this." Jasmine says, then proceeds to get out of her chair and stand in front of me, making sure that her face is only a little over a foot away from mine.

"Then, I would say something like: Y/n I need to tell you something. Something serious. I've been thinking about you a lot lately and I can't continue to lie to myself. I like you." She says.

I was about to speak, until I heard the door close. I turned around and started to panic when I see Ariana.

"A-Ariana"

Her face said she was sad, almost hurt. I quickly connected two and two together and understood why.

"S-Sorry, I thought you were alone." she says.

"Ariana I I-It's not what it looks like!"

"I'll uh let you get back to whatever you were doing..." she says, then quickly turns around and leaves.

"Fuck, what do I do now?!" I ask, looking back at Jasmine.

"Chase her." She says.

"What?"

"This may of not been how you wanted to tell her, but it's now or never girl." She says.

I hate when she's right.

"Okay."

To Be Continued...

A/n: Sorry not sorry.

Mind Boggled: I just learned that Katy Perry is pregnant and I feel like a successful mother for whatever reason and I am in complete shock.