Ch. 11

Enjoy! Don't forget to Vote please! 🖤

A/n IMPORTANT: After doing some research because of a comment left on the previous chapter. I have decided to continue having Courtney be Ariana's cousin. If this confuses you, I have written more about why, along with something else that I would like people to read, at the end of this chapter. Thank you.

Y/n's POV:

As the night progressed, Ariana got worse and by the time it was 11pm she could barely walk or form a coherent sentence.

"F-Fuck you Courtney!" Ariana says.

"You w-wish" Courtney says, making Scott and a few others laugh.

"Ew n-no, never! I-I'm straight and your your my cousin." Ariana says.

For some reason, a small part of me felt disappointed when I heard her say that.

"Y/n I think you should take Ariana home." Brian says out of nowhere, almost scaring me to death again.

"Yeah, you're probably right."

I walk over to Ariana and tap her shoulder, and when she turns around she almost falls off of her seat.

"W-What you want?" She says.

"I think it's time for you to head home, come on." I tell her.

"B-But I want to p-party more" she says.

"Yeah, well future you would probably disagree, now let's go." I tell her and help her up.

"Byeeee Courtney! The fun p-police got me" she says giggling.

"Bye b-bitch!" Courtney's says.

It took me a few minutes to get Ariana in the car, as she wouldn't stop trying to bop my nose and arguing that she isn't tired. However, once I finally got her in and buckled, she passed out before we even left the parking lot.

Every now and then I would look over at her to check that she was okay. I didn't expect her to look so cute while sleeping, that I almost got us into an accident from staring too long. Thankfully she didn't wake up and I made an effort to avoid checking on her for the rest of the ride, for the saftey of both of us.

Once I reached her place, I parked my car and went around to the passenger side to help Ariana get inside. She was still asleep and just looked so peaceful that I felt kind of bad that I had to wake her.

"Ariana, wake up, come on we made it back to your place." I tell her while unbuckleing her seatbelt and lightly shaking her.

"Mhm go away" she says.

"Come on, I'll carry you, just turn towards me and hold your arms out."

It takes her a second, but she does as I asked, and I pick her up, instantly feeling her wrap her legs around my back and her arms around my neck. If anyone was around to see this, they'd probably tell me that I look like a cherry tomato. It's rare for me to ever be in a situation like this, where someone is wrapped around my body. Normally I act distant and turn down cuddling as often as I can with friends and partners, in hopes that they won't learn about my extra part before I'm ready to tell them. However, I'm not as worried because I finally have compression shorts and Ariana is so drunk off her ass that even if she felt my junk she'd probably just think it was my phone or keys.