Ch. 32

Enjoy! Sorry about the wait but been trying to enjoy the last week. So far all I have to show for it is a sun burn...

Ariana's POV:

Vic 🤎: Well shit girl

I just got done telling Victoria about my situation and relationship with Y/n, and oh my god did it take longer than I thought it would.

Ariana: What do I do Vic? I like her a lot and want us to be official, but we just started dating.

Vic 🤎: When did y'all start hanging out again? Like before feelings were involved

Ariana: I don't know, I can't remember the exact day, but about two months ago I think?

Vic 🤎: Mmmm...That's a hard question to answer boo

Ariana: Vic please! I'm dying over here, I really need your help.

Vic 🤎: Ari breath. Jeez you really are falling for this girl

No shit Sherlock!

Ariana: I just-I don't want the same thing that happened with Pete to happen with her...

Vic 🤎: I know boo

Ariana: It scares me

Vic 🤎: I know. Maybe you should pull Y/n aside tomorrow and talk with her about how your feeling.

Ariana: ...

Vic 🤎: The worst thing she's going to tell you is that she's not ready

Ariana: I-I'll think about it

Vic 🤎: Okay, try not to stay up all night worrying about this Ari, okay?

Ariana: Okay

Vic 🤎: Now as much as I would love to keep talking with you, I have to be up early tomorrow. So, I love you, sleep well, and don't overthink this

Ariana: I love you too. Thank you

Vic 🤎: Anytime

Y/n's POV:

I ended up waking up earlier than normal, so I took my time in the shower. I got myself dressed as usual and put my phone in my back pocket without checking it. Once I was ready for the day, I made my way to the kitchen, where I found a pile of pancakes sitting on the kitchen counter. Beside them was a note from Jasmine:

Made pancakes for breakfast, figured that you would like some too or that you would wake up late and not have time to make your own breakfast. Anyway enjoy and I'll see you later after work.           

Love,
Your favorite bitch ;)

I didn't even think she would have time to make breakfast, seeing as she had to be to work by 5:00am. But, can't argue with her reasoning, I'm almost always skipping breakfast because I wake up late.

I get the syrup from the fridge, along with some orange juice. Once I have myself situated, I decide to finally check my phone. I almost choke on my food when I see that I have two messages, one from Helen and one from Ariana.

Step-whore: Change of plans, your father and I will be coming up to see you tonight. I'll send you the address of the resturant in a few hours, meet us their at 6pm, and do NOT be late.

The fuck I won't. This bitch really has the nerve.

I was about to send her a nasty reply, when I remembered what Jasmine told me the other day about being the bigger person. So I stopped typing and just left her on read, even though I really wanted to reply, I knew that it would only add fuel to the fire.

I checked the message from Ariana and felt even more uneasy.

Ari 🖤: We need to talk

I know those words all to well and they are never good.

You: Okay, when?

I slowly got out of bed and got ready for the day, as I waited for Ariana to text me back. However, it wasn't long before she did.

Ari 🖤: After work, meet me in my room, it's important

Well today is going to suck.

Ariana's POV:

I'm currently waiting for Y/n in my personal room at work, pacing back and fourth, because I haven't been able to sit still all day.

Knock-Knock

Fuck. I'm not ready.

"Come in"

I force myself to stop pacing as I watch the door open to reveal Y/n. I give her a quick smile, which she half-returns, before walking in and closing the door behind her.

"Hey" she says.

"Hi."

The amount of awkward tension in the room is almost suffocating.

"So, what's up?" she asks.

"Well I uh-I wanted to-I need-god this was so much easier in my head" I tell her, doing my best to avoid eye contact.

"Is it about us?" she asks.

"I-yeah"

"Okay" she says.

"I've just been thinking that-I'm not sure if I-I don't want-"

"To continue our relationship" she says.

It takes me a second to process what she's said, but then I quickly reassure her of my intentions.

"W-What no, no that's not what I want at all, why would you think that?"

"I don't know, I guess I'm just expecting it to happen." she says.

"Why?"

"Because it's what always happens..." she says.

"Not with me"

She looks at me confused.

"What are you-"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

To Be Continued...

A/n: I just know there will be comments at the end of this chapter 🖤