Ch. 28

Enjoy loves! Don't forget to Vote! 🖤

Y/n's POV:

I rush out of my room to where I left Ariana, worried that someone broke in or worse. However, I calm down once I see that she fine. Well, kind of fine. She's standing on the couch looking down in fear at a spider that's just chilling on my coffee table, and for some reason the whole scenario makes me burst into laughter.

This makes Ariana spin her head in my direction.

"DON'T LAUGH AT ME! JUST GET RID OF IT!!" She shouts.

"But it's just chilling there"

"Y/n I will leave right now, if you don't take care of that thing!" She says.

"Okay, okay, fine I will" I walk into the bathroom and grab a tissue, then return to the living room.

Ariana sees me with the tissue and her face drops.

"NO! YOU CAN'T KILL IT!" She shouts.

"But I thought you said to get rid of it?!" I'm so confused right now.

"Yeah, get rid of it as in put it outside or something, not kill it!" she shouts.

"Oh my god, fine"

I go to the kitchen and get a cup, then walk back over and trap the spider.

"D-Did you get it?" She says.

"Yes, now look out, wouldn't want it jumping on you by accident." I joke, and she slaps my back.

"Shut up, just put it outside already" she says.

I roll my eyes, then proceed to move the spider in the cup with a magazine over the top of it. I bring it outside and shake it out of the cup close to the ground, then head back to Ariana.

"It's all clear your highness!" I shout, as I close the front door.

"Thank god" she says, then finally steps down from the couch.

"Who knew you were so afraid of spiders"

"Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha" she says, sarcastically.

"I'm only picking, I honestly thought it was adorable."

Her face flushes red, making me smile.

"Come here" I tell her, holding my arms out.

She makes her way over to me and wraps her arms around my waist and rests her head on my chest.

"So, how was your phone call?" She asks.

"It was...eventful to say the least....I honestly regret answering it."

Ariana lifts her head from my chest and looks up at me.

"Why's that?" She asks.

"Just...family stuff"

"Oh..." she looks down for a moment, probably deciding on whether or not to continue asking questions.

"Well did you wanna talk about it?" She asks, pulling away from my body completely.

"I-uh...not really. I don't like talking about my family. It's...complicated" I tell her.

For a second I see sadness in her eyes, but it quickly disappears.

"Okay, then how about a movie?" She asks.

"As long as it's not a horror then sure"

We're about half-way through the movie when I realize that I have to use the bathroom. However, Ariana is cuddled up to me and I find it just too cute to make her move.

"I can feel you staring, what's up?" she says, while keeping her attention on the film.

"I-uh..I have to go to the bathroom, but I didn't want you to have to move."

She finally looks up at me and I can barely see the smile that's covering her face.

"Awe how sweet of you! But if you really need to go I'll move" she says, then sits up so I can leave without waiting for an answer.

"Thanks"

"No, thank you" she says, then pulls my face down to hers and pecks my lips.

Thank god the lights are off, otherwise she would be able to see how red my face just turned.

I turn around and start walking towards the bathroom but end running into the coffee table, causing me to almost fall on my ass.

I hear Ariana giggle behind me, and feel my face heat up even more in embarrassment, making me book it to the bathroom.

After I do my business, I check my phone and see that Jasmine sent me a text about an hour ago.

FabBitch🥴: Thanks for the heads up! I shouldn't be back for at least another hour.

I was about to reply when I hear the front door open. I quickly put my phone away and leave the bathroom, excited to introduce Ariana to Jasmine.

"Jasmine you're back! I just got your text."

"That party was so boring that it made me want to jump out of a window." She says.

"It couldn't of been that bad."

"Trust me it was" she says.

I was about to ask her about the rest of her day, when I hear Ariana cough behind me.

"Oh, right. Jasmine this is Ariana, Ariana this is Jasmine."

"Hi" Ariana says, while giving Jasmine a small wave.

"Okay, first, big fan, and second, I can't believe you have Y/n here working as your assistant." Jasmine says.

"It has its benefits" Ariana says, making me blush slightly.

"I'm sure, Y/n is quite the catch" Jasmine says.

"She is" Ariana says, making all three of us smile.

"Anyway, I should probably get going" she says, standing from the couch and walking over to me.

Wait, she's leaving? She's been excited all day about getting to meet my roommate, what happened?

"What? But we still have half of the movie left" I tell her.

"I've seen it before, just finish it with Jasmine" she says, while putting her coat on.

"Oh...Okay then."

"I'll see you tomorrow Y/n" she says, then waves goodbye to Jasmine and leaves without another word.

I look at my front door then at Jasmine and she looks as confused as I do.

"Okay, what'd you do?" She asks, while crossing her arms.

"What?! I didn't do anything. She was literally fine before you showed up. I don't know why she just up and left."

"Then you should probably ask her about it tomorrow. Don't try to get any answers out of her tonight, if she's mad or in a mood you need to let her cool down" She says.

I nod and for the rest of the night I try and think of what I could have done to upset her, but can't come up with anything.

To Be Continued...

A/n: Thank you to everyone who has stuck with this book so far! Also for all the votes!! I didn't think this book would do well, but so far you guys are proving me wrong. Your support means the world to me and helps fuel my passion to write! 🥺🖤