Ch. 6

Enjoy loves! Don't forget to Vote! 🖤

Y/n's POV:

I've been standing in the recording room of the radio station with Ariana and some other people for the past half an hour. It didn't take me long to get what Ariana had wanted me to do done, so I decided I'd check out how everything was going.

However, this Ryan dude or whatever, has been getting on my nerves. Ariana answered his question about her single, but he didn't like the answer, so now he's trying to dig deeper.

"Oh come on, you can't say that kiss at the end didn't mean anything?" He says.

Okay that's it, I've had enough.

"Bruh really?"

Everyone in the room, including Ariana looks over at me, confused.

"She told you that they're just friends, nothing more, how much simpler does she have to get. Like is there so much fucking wax in your ears that you can't hear her speak? This is why people hate doing interviews" People like this annoy me, and that's why I don't want to become famous.

I watch Ryan click a button, that probably stopped the recording.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" He asks.

"She's my assistant" Ariana says, finally speaking up.

Ryan goes to say something else, but Ariana cuts him off.

"And, I agree with her."

Wait really?!

"I gave you my answer, and if you're not happy with it then that's your problem." She says, while taking off her headphones and getting up.

"Where are you going?" Ryan asks.

"We're leaving, if you can't respect my answers or my employees then I'm not going to continue this interview" she says, and takes my hand and pulls me out of the room.

Wow, like, why was that kind of hot? I feel my member harden a little at the thought. Fuck not now. I quickly try thinking of gross things to make it stop growing, and luckily it does.

Thank god. I don't need Ariana knowing about that.

Speaking of which, I look down and see that Ariana is still holding my hand as she's now speed walking down the hall of the building.

"Um Ariana?"

"Yeah?" She says without stopping.

"Is there a reason why you're still holding my hand?"

She stops walking and looks back at me confused, but then sees her hand in mine and quickly lets go.

"Sorry, I just really wanted to get out of there" she says.

"It's cool" I tell her, and we continue walking.

"Thanks for speaking up by the way" she says.

"No problem. It was the right thing to do. I could tell you were getting uncomfortable and he was really annoying me" I tell her as we exit the building.

"Yeah, I was worried they'd ask a question like that. I don't know why I didn't prepare for it better, they always ask about personal shit" she says.

Ariana's POV:

When I turned around and saw that is was Y/n who spoke up. I thought I was gonna shit a brick, because I didn't know what she was gonna say. But I'm glad that she did, otherwise they would have found out about my feelings for Mikey. I guess I really can trust her 110%.

We get into the car and I tell the driver to bring me home. I don't want to go back to the studio or department right now, all I wanna do is cry into my pillows. I wish my heartbreak over Mikey would just go away already.

"Home?" Y/n says, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm done with everyone's bullshit for the day." I tell her.

"Well how am I supposed to get home then? My cars back at the department" she says.

Shit. Forgot about that.

Y/n's POV:

"Um I can have someone bring you back"

I nod.

"Unless, you want to come to my house and hang out for a bit? Even though I'd rather be alone, it's probably better for me mentally to have someone else around." She says.

If she wants someone to hangout, I don't get why she doesn't invite her cousin Courtney over or one of her other friends. I mean we barely know each other still. However, I'm a sucker for helping people in need, especially when I can relate to them.

"I guess I can hang out for a bit. I don't have anything I need to do for a little bit" I tell her.

She smiles softly at me and places her hand over mine.

"Thanks, I know we've only known each other for a short time now. But I just feel calmer around you" she says with a soft smile.

I smile back at her and nod, then turn my focus onto whatever is outside of my window.

You see, for some reason my little me just isn't having it today, and that hand touch just made him say hello again. Fucking hormones.

To Be Continued...

A/n: I hate how I ended this chapter but it's whatever 😬