Ch. 24

Enjoy! 🖤

Y/n's POV:

I didn't really have a prior commitment that I promised to help Jasmine with, I just knew that if I had stayed it would have been awkward. Courtney may be oblivious at times, but I wasn't willing to take the risk.

"Jasmine I'm home!" I shout, as I remove my shoes and put my keys on the counter.

I instantly hear a loud thud, followed by the sound of someone running. I turn the corner to the living room and almost fall on my ass, as I see Jasmine running straight for me. However, she slides to a stop a couple feet away, giving me a sly smile.

"I want details!" She says, while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Can't I at least sit down before you attack me?"

"Nope. You know I live for gossip. So tell me, does she feel the same? Did you guys kiss? What was it like? Was it good-bad? Are you-"

"-Jazz, breathe." I tell her, then finally take a seat on one of the couches.

"Right, sorry. I'm just so excited and happy that you might have found someone!" She says.

"I know, but nothings for certain right now. We're taking things slow. I don't want to rush into anything and neither does she."

"Boring but safe, I like it." She says.

"Just because you like getting straight to it, doesn't mean I do."

She waves her hand at me like "whatever", then plops down on the couch opposite from me.

"So why are you back already? I would have thought you'd be drooling over your girl." She says.

"Okay first, she's not my girl, at least not yet. Second, I have never drooled a day in my life. And third, Courtney showed up because Scooter was looking for Ariana."

"If he was trying to get ahold of her why didn't he just call her?" She asks.

"He did, but turns out Ariana broke her phone by "accidentally" throwing it at a spider when she got home." I tell her, making sure to use air quotes when I said the word accidentally.

"She totally threw it out of jealousy." She says.

"Yeah, I just hope that my dick is never on the receiving end of her rage."

"Speaking of your little friend, how did she react when you told her?" She asks.

I mean it really isn't that little... I'm actually a decent size-or so I was told. I'm not overly huge but I am above average.

"I uh haven't really told her about it yet."

"You realize she's going to find out eventually right? Whether you tell her or she figures it out herself." She says.

"I know...I just-I'm not ready."

"And that's perfectly okay. I'm not saying you need to snap a pic of it right now and tell her, but you really should tell her before you guys get too close, you know?" She says.

I nod and Jasmine let's out a long breath.

"Why don't I order us some takeout? I'm feeling pizza, what about you?" She asks.

"Did you really forget that pizza is like my favorite food?"

"Of course not. How could I after that time you ate almost two large pizzas on your own. I was cleaning pizza and beer vomit off the floor all the way to the damn bathroom." She says.

"Yeahhhh, sorry about that again."

"Don't be, it helped keep me away from greasy foods for over three months. Best damn diet I ever had." She says, making us both laugh.

"Anyway, the usual?"

I give her a quick thumbs up, then pull my phone out of my pocket because it vibrated. I look at the screen and see a text message from a number I don't recognize. I quickly open it and read what it says.

***-***-****: Hey Y/n, it's Ari 😘 Courtney and I just got my new phone setup. I hope I sent this to the right person. Otherwise, I'm gonna need a new number again 🙃

Again?

You: How many times has your number been leaked? Also yeah it's Y/n

I quickly put her new number into my phone and change the name.

Ari 🖤: Oh thank god. More times then I can count to be honest 😞

You: How do you know that I won't leak your number? 🤔

Ari 🖤: Because we're friends...aaand you like me 🥰😌

You: mmmmmm but think about all the money I could make if I did? 😎💵

Ari 🖤: Please don't 🥺🥺🥺

You: I'm kidding, I would never do something like that. I like my privacy just as much as the next person. I just thought it would be fun to mess with you 😂😂😂

Ari 🖤: I hate you

You: Liar

Ari 🖤: You right. I don't hate you, I miss you 😢😳

You: It hasn't even been a full hour 😂

Ari 🖤: So? I'm needy. I thought I told you this already?

You: I may have forgot 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ari 🖤: Don't worry, I'll remind you all the time 🥰

You: Oh brother, I can't wait 😂

Ari 🖤: Could I pick you up on my way to work tomorrow?

You: I don't know, do you really think that's a good idea? Won't people recognize you?

Ari 🖤: No one will know it's me, I'll wear a disguise, just please say yes?

I think it over for a minute before finally responding.

You: Okay fine sure

Ari 🖤: Yayyyy! Be ready by 6:30am! Can't talk anymore, Scooter is calling me! See you soon! 😘

You: Okay

You: Wait! Why so early?!

You: Ariana?

You: Ari?!

Damn it.

To Be Continued...

A/n: Sorry about the wait folks, but my schedule has been packed. Don't expect another update for at least a week. But who knows, maybe I'll get a lot done.