Ch. 20

Enjoy! I'm super stressed right now because of assignments, but I love reading the comments you guys leave, it helps calm my nerves some. The next update might take a little longer, because I haven't been able to write, but I'll do my best! 🖤

- The Next Day -

Y/n's POV:

The obnoxious sound of my alarm clock went off, making me pull my blankets over my head. I turned off the alarm and as soon as I sat up my head started pounding.

"Fucking hell"

I tried to remember what I did last night but kept drawing blanks.

After pulling myself out of bed, I shuffled my way to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I almost fell on my ass while I was getting out, because Jasmine knocked on the door.

"Jesus woman, are you trying to kill me?!" I shouted, but then instantly regretted it, as my head started pounding even worse than before.

"You sound hungover" she says from behind the door.

"Well, that's because I am."

"Figures, with how much you drank last night I thought that you would have still been drunk this morning." She says.

"Why didn't you stop me?" I ask, while pulling my pants up.

"Well I tried, but you were persistent." She tells me.

"Did anything happen that I might want to know about?" I asked, as I finished getting dressed.

"Not that I can think of." She says.

"Good." I tell her, opening the door to the bathroom, and walking past her.

"Oh wait, you did run into this girl. What was her name-Courtney I think?" Jasmine says, making my heart drop.

"Fuck, that's one of Ariana's best friends and she'll more than likely be at work." I tell her, while frantically trying to put on my shoes and ignore the deadly pounding that is happening inside my head.

"So?" She says.

"So, Courtney will probably tell Ariana that she saw me."

"Y/n you're worrying for nothing, so what if she tells her. Nothing happened. Period." She tells me.

I nod.

She's right. I don't even know why I'm worrying. I was literally just out having fun with a friend and happened to run into Courtney, nothing else.

I only wish that I could remember what happened. I hate when I get black out drunk, especially when it's in public. I have almost zero control of my actions and even less control of my dick.

- Yesterday Night -

Ariana's POV:

Courtney called me around 3am, asking if she could crash at my place. She sounded pretty drunk, so of course I said yes. I would have said yes if she was sober. I told her to give me her address and to wait for the Uber I'd send to pick her up.

About half an hour later, a drunk Courtney comes barging through my front door.

"IM HOME BITCHES!!"

Myron and Toulouse were off my bed and barking like crazy before I could catch them.

Seconds later I hear Courtney scream and the barking become louder, until my bedroom door flies open and a scared Courtney jumps onto my bed, nearly crushing me.

"Bitch, I love you, but not that much. Get off me!" I tell her.

"Stop you're attack dogs and I will!" She shouts.

"Myron! Toulouse! Quit it!" I yell, and they both stop barking.

"My savior!" She says, then kisses my cheek and gets herself situated under the covers.

Please fall asleep, please fall asleep, please fall asle-

"Oh! I almost forgot to tell you"

Damn it.

"Whaaat?" I groan.

"I saw Y/n." She says.

"What? When?"

"Tonight. I bumped into her at a bar, she was definitely wasted." She says, giggling at the end.

She went out drinking? That's odd, she doesn't like to drink, especially in public. Did she go out because of what happened between us?

"Oh my god, and get this! She wasn't alone! Some chick named Jamie?-no, Julia?-no, Jessie?-no. Whatever, I don't know, I only remember that it starts with a J and she was a smoking hot chick. I know I say I only like the D, but for that girl, I would totally go gay for a night." She says.

Courtney continued on for awhile, but I stopped listening. Although I know that she could have just seen a girl that looked like Y/n, I wasn't going to get my hopes up.

Wait what? Get my hopes up?! What the hell is going on with me today?! First I ask Y/n if I can kiss her, then I end up liking it, A LOT, and then when she tells me to stop I get all petty. It's like I like her more than a friend.

Wait a minute....Do I?

- Present Day -

Y/n's POV:

I popped a couple aspirins, before exiting my car and heading inside. I ended up putting on sunglasses halfway through my drive, because the sun just about melted my eyes. So as soon as I entered the dance studio, Brian commented on my appearance.

"Rough night?" He asks.

"Something like that." I tell him, as I take my usual seat against the wall.

Today is going to be a long day.

To Be Continued...

A/n: Just because I like to get you all rattled, serious tea awaits in the next chapter. 🖤🥴