Ch. 23

Enjoy! Next chapter won't be till at least the end of the week or later! However, if anything changes I'll let you all know with a post on my profile. 🖤

Y/n's POV:

I can't believe she actually likes me back. We ended up picking the movie The Jungle Book, and Ariana didn't hesitate to cuddle into me. How is she so calm about all of this already?

"This is okay right?" She asks.

"Yeah" I tell her with a smile.

She smiles back, before returning her attention to the movie. I feel my phone buzz, so I pull it out and see a new message from Jasmine.

FabBitch 🥴: Did you find her?

You: Yeah

FabBitch 🥴: Soooooo?

You: So what?

FabBitch 🥴: .....

You: What?

FabBitch 🥴: You're fucking with me right now, aren't you?

You: Maaaaaybe

FabBitch 🥴: 🖕🏼

You: 😂

FabBitch 🥴: Oh come on, are y'all a thing now or not?

You: 😳

FabBitch 🥴: I'll take that as a yes

You: We're watching The Jungle Book 😌

FabBitch 🥴: Sounds fun, just let me know if I need to stay away from the apartment later, Kay?

You: OMG!? Jasmine! We aren't even official yet!!

FabBitch 🥴: 🤷🏻‍♀️

I chuckle at Jasmines last message.

"What're you laughing about?" Ariana asks.

I look up from my phone and see her looking up at me with her big doe eyes.

"Ohhh just something stupid one of my friends sent me. It's nothing special."

"Can I see it?" She asks.

"It's really not that funny, it was more of an inside joke." I tell her.

"Oh, okay" She says, then looks back at the tv.

I could tell it hurt her a little, but I wasn't about to show her what Jasmine just texted me!

Near the end of the movie, Courtney showed up at Ariana's, startling us both. We were actually about to kiss again, but quickly separated. We never decided on what we are exactly, so I'm happy that we both seem to want to keep it a secret for now.

"Ari you would not believe what I saw on my way over here!" Courtney shouts from the kitchen.

"There was this super hot shirtless dude walking his dog, and I nearly-" Courtney's pauses when she enters the living room and sees me.

"-oh, hey Y/n! So, that's whose car is outside." She says.

I nod.