Ch. 26

Enjoy, Vote, & Follow! I post about upcoming updates on my wall. Also if you like this book, don't be afraid to check out When There's Love Light Will Always Shine Through! It's a 2-book series, with the first book done and the second in the works with already 17 chapters posted! 🖤

Y/n's POV:

My heart took a last minute vacation to my ass, after telling Ariana we could hangout at my place. Mostly because I wasn't prepared, but also because I haven't had a chance to clean. I wouldn't say that Jasmine and I have the best cleaning habits, but compared to Ariana's place, ares looks like a junkyard.

I'm currently waiting outside Ariana's car, as work just finished.

"I thought you drive to work everyday?" Someone says, spooking me.

I look up from my phone and see Brian and Scott.

"Oh, hey guys and to answer your question Brian , yes I normally do. However, Ariana and I decided to carpool today since my roommate needed my car." I lie.

Brian nods his head and the three of us talk until I see Ariana walking over. They say goodbye and drive off just before she reaches me.

"I'm sorry, Scooter wouldn't stop going on about some interview I have coming up. I hope you weren't waiting long?" She says.

"It's cool. I talked with Brian and Scott until you got here anyway."

We get in her car and begin making our way to my place. I try to calm my heart rate down by keeping my focus outside the car.

-

"Y/n?" Ariana says.

"Mhm?"

"We're here" she says.

"O-Oh, sorry I was thinking."

Ariana's POV:

I can tell that Y/n's nervous. I've learned that when she doesn't say much or gets lost in thought over and over that something is bothering her. I grabbed her hand as we walked up the stairs of her apartment building and she looked back at me with a soft smile. However, I know it wasn't real, as she's overthinking about whatever as usual.

When we finally reach her front door she pauses and looks back at me.

"Please don't judge my shitty little apartment. It's nothing compared to what you live in, I mean we don't have bugs or mold or anything like that but I didn't know we would be hanging out today, so I didn't get time to clean and my roomie still has stuff all over the place from unpacking." She tells me.

I slip my right hand into her left and rub my thumb over her knuckles.

"Y/n it's fine, I don't care if your place is a little messy. Did you forget that I'm a celebrity with a dog that constantly likes to eat my furniture and clothes?"

"No I just-"

I cut her off with a quick peck to her lips, making her smile.

"I've wanted to do that ever since I picked you up this morning" I tell her.

Her cheeks turn a dark red, making me chuckle a little, and she finally unlocks her apartment door and we head inside.

I don't know why she was so worried about having me over. Her place is cute and mainly clean, except for a few boxes here and there.

Y/n's POV:

"So-uh, what do you think?" I ask her.

"I think it's cute!" Ariana squeals.

"Really?"

"Yes, really! Why would I lie?" She asks.

I shrug and after she looks around my connected kitchen and living room, she comes back to me smirking.

"What?"

"Is your roommate here?" She asks.

"Not at the moment, she texted me earlier saying that she wasn't going to be home until almost 6:30pm. Apparently her work is having some big celebratory party and she wants to stay there for at least an hour before bailing...why do you ask?"

Her smirk grew and before I could think about anything else, she pulls me into a rough kiss. After a few seconds, I pull away smiling, and she buries her head in my neck.

"Will you stop looking at me like that?" she says.

"Like what?"

"Like you're questioning if what just happened actually happened" she says.

"Well I mean, can you really blame me? I never thought I would be here, with you in my apartment, kissing me."

"But here you are" she says.

"Here I am"

She pulls her head away from my neck and drags me over to the living room.

"Sit" she says

Well damn, someone's bossy.

I quickly sit down, not wanting to upset her, and as soon as I do, she straddles my waist and puts her arms behind my neck.

"I never thought of you as being this horny"

She blushes, then quickly smacks my arm.

"I-I'm not horny! I'm just feeling affectionate!" She says.

"Sureeee"

"Oh shut up" she says.

"Make me"

I see her smirk before she smashes her lips into mine. We kiss roughly, my hands sliding up and down her back, making her grip on my body tighten. I feel myself starting to get hard and I was about to panic, until my phone goes off.

"S-Sorry" I tell her.

"It's fine." She says, her face flushing red.

Ariana moves off of me, allowing me to get my phone from my back pocket. I look at the screen and my stomach instantly drops.

Incoming call from Step-Whore

What the hell does she want?!

"I'll be right back, I have to take this."

Ariana nods and I get up and head to my room, where I close the door till it's only open a crack.

I hit answer and put the phone to my ear.

You: Hello?

Step-Whore: About time you picked up

To Be Continued...

A/n: Just your #1 Cliffhanger bitch finally updating 😎👌🏼

Hope you all enjoyed! I'll do my best to get another chapter out as soon as I can. But if you want to get more of an accurate day of when I'll update, follow me!