Ch. 8

Enjoyyy! 🖤

Y/n's POV:

Over the next couple weeks, I found myself spending more and more time with Ariana. We'd go out to get coffee..a lot, like I'm starting think that it's all this girl runs on. We've also worked in the studio more, and made watching Sponge-bob after work a regular thing every Tuesday and Thursday. She was even able to get ahold of Scooter, who agreed to keep a look out for any jobs I might like. I've also gotten closer to some of the dancers as well.

"Yo Y/n! What you thinking about?" Brian shouts.

"Oh you know, the usual"

"Trying to remember what Ariana wants for coffee today?" He says.

I nod and he laughs.

"I swear she changes the order everyday! Like why can't she just pick something simple."

"Because it's who she is" he says.

"Are you talking about me again?" Ariana says out of no where, making me jump.

"Who us? We'd never" Brian jokes.

"Yeah, I don't believe you." She says.

"Anyway, Y/n I'm glad I found you, I need you to-"

"Get you coffee?"

"No"

"Walk the dogs?"

"No I-"

"Bring something to Scooter"

"No Y/n I-"

"Wait, I got it. You need me to-"

"Will you stop guessing and just let me speak!" She says.

"Ohhhh you just got shushed!" Brian says and I flip him off.

"Okay, so this is kind of important. I need you to go over to my house and grab the blue folder that's on the kitchen table. It has stuff that Rashad needs from me before the end of the day. I woke up late and ended up having to rush here, so I completely forgot about it." She says.

"Okay, but how am I suppose to get in?"

"My keys, duh, and make sure you lock everything back up the way you found it please." She says, then throws me her keys.

"No problem"

"If you have an problems, just call me"

"Will do"

-Later-

Traffic was terrible, but I finally made it to Ariana's. I used the key she told me too, and quickly unlocked the door and made my way to the kitchen. I found the folder exactly where she said it was, so I grabbed it and started making my way back to the front door.

I was almost there when someone knocked on the door. I didn't know who it could be, so I carefully walked the rest of the way and looked through the peephole.

"Well shit, this can't be good"

Ariana's POV:

"What the hell is taking Y/n so long? It's not rush hour anymore and I know I left that file on the counter, so why isn't she back already?"

I haven't been able to focus on anything for the past half hour.

"Calm down Ariana, I'm sure she's on her way back." Brian tells me.

"I know, I know, I just..Rashad has been on my ass about those papers for a couple weeks now and I'd hate to let him down, especially after everything he's done for me."

"Why don't you just message her if you're so worried about it?" Brian asks.

"You're right. I didn't want to seem pushy, but I only have a few hours left to get those papers to him." I pull out my phone and was about to call her, when it started ringing and Y/n's name appeared.

Me: Hey, what's up? Everything good? I was literally about to call you.

Y/n: Yeah, I got the folder.

Me: Cool, where you at?

Y/n: Sorry it's taking me so long. I'm on my way back now. I would have been back already, However-

Oh no, what's wrong.

Y/n: Pete showed up at your house.

Hold up what?

Me: The fuck?

Y/n: Yeah that was kinda my reaction too.

Me: Well, what the hell did he want?

Y/n: I'm not sure, he just kept asking if you were home. I think he might of been high or something because he smelled strongly of weed. It took me almost fifteen minutes to get him to understand that you weren't home and then another ten or so to get him to leave.

Of course he came over high, he probably wanted to bang or something. This isn't the first time this has happened. He's showed up multiple times in the past either drunk or high, asking to fuck. I always tell him no and to leave, but the last time he came around I told him I'd call the cops on his ass if he ever came back. Looks like I'm gonna have to have a nice little chat with his lawyer. Great, just another thing I need to do, like I don't have enough shit to worry about already.

Y/n: Ariana? Hello? You still there?

Me: Shit, yeah sorry, I was thinking. Thank you for telling me, I'll deal with it later. Just please try and hurry back, safely of course. I really need those files.

Y/n: No problem, I just finished locking up, so I should only be another fifteen to twenty minutes.

Me: Okay, then I'll see you soon.

Y/n: Yeah, bye.

Me: Bye

I can't believe Pete showed up at my house again. I'm so sick of his crap, I'm definitely getting a restraining order on him.

To Be Continued...