Ch. 31

Enjoy as always folks! And don't forget to Vote!

Y/n's POV:

After Ariana ordered our food, we ended up playing on her Nintendo switch until it arrived. As the night continued, Jasmine and Ariana got along really well. I was worried that Ariana would still be a little cold with Jasmine. However, she was nothing but friendly. The fact that they get along so well, really makes me happy. I don't know what I would have done if they didn't. Jasmine is my best friend and basically family.

"Right Y/n?" Jasmine says.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"I said we should probably head back soon right?" she says.

I look at my phone, surprised to see that it's already after 10pm.

"Oh, yeah, you work early again?" I ask her.

"When do I not, but yeah" she says.

I see Ariana frown slightly. She hates being alone, and Courtney is gone for the next couple of days.

"Well, it was nice getting to actually meet you Ariana. You're chill. I'm sure I'll see you again." Jasmine says.

"The feelings mutual and yes I'm sure." Ariana says, with a slight blush.

"Y/n I need to make a phone call quick. You want me to go out and start the car?" Jasmine asks.

"Yeah sure, thanks."

I hand Jasmine my keys and she says another quick goodbye to Ariana before getting up and putting her shoes and coat on. Once she's gone I look back at Ariana.

"She's nice. I like her" Ariana says.

"I knew you would. So, does this mean you're gonna stop being jealous of her?"

Her mouth drops open in absolute shock.

"I-" she crosses her arms and looks away from me. Slightly offended but also knows that I'm not entirely in the wrong to say such a thing.

"Ari?" I push her.

"...Y-Yes" she stubbornly says, bringing a smile to my face.

"Good."

I stand up and walk over to where she's sitting and place a gentle kiss to her forehead.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She smiles and I turn around to leave, but am quickly pulled back.

"That was cute, but I want a real one if you don't mind" she says.

I roll my eyes.

"Needy?"

"Always" she says, then meets me for the kiss she so desired.

I pull away a few seconds later, but once again am pulled back in. However, this time Ariana wraps her arms around my neck deepening the kiss. Once she's satisfied, she let's go of me and rests her forehead on mine.

"Do you really have to go?" she asks.

"Yeah, Jasmine works early shifts, like 5:00am." I tell her.

She sighs, and I stroke her cheek with my thumb.

"We can hangout tomorrow okay?"

"I just-I'll miss you." she says.

"We're not even official yet and you just can't get enough of me can you" I say laughing.

I hear her mumble something under her breath, but couldn't make out what.

"What was that?"

"N-Nothing, I just remembered that I left laundry in the dryer" she says.

"Okay, then I'll see you tomorrow at and after work, right?"

It takes her a second to respond but when she does she smiles and nods her head.

Ariana's POV:

When Y/n reminded me that we're not official it got to me. I didn't really have laundry in the dryer, I wanted to tell her that I wish we were a couple, but I chickened out. I wasn't sure how she would respond, I mean we only started dating a few days ago. I tend to move quickly into relationships and I want to do my best to take my time with her. Not just for that reason, but also because neither of us have been in a relationship with the same gender.

I sigh loudly, once I'm positive that Y/n has left.

I wish Courtney was here. I need to tell someone about what's going on in my head. I know Y/n and I agreed to keep our relationship private, but she did tell Jasmine, who now that I know, I trust not to blab to the public.

I pull my phone out and scroll through my contacts, until I spot Victoria's.

She's probably asleep, but there's no harm in trying. So I click on her contact and hit call. Victoria is one of my closest best friends, I trust her with my life. Plus, she gives me the best advice when I'm struggling with my feelings.

Vic 🤎: Hello?

Fuck. Her voice is all scratchy, I totally woke her up.

Ariana: Hi

Vic 🤎: Oh hey Ari, I didn't realize you were the one calling me. I didn't check the caller ID before answering.

Ariana: Sorry if I woke you, I just...needed someone to talk too.

Vic 🤎: Don't worry about it boo, and why? What's wrong?

Ariana: Well you see, the thing is-

To Be Continued...

A/n: Y'all know the drill, but are you ready? 😘

Anyway, thanks for over 3k votes and 48k reads, shit is unreal. Much love 🖤