Ch. 30

Enjoy! Thank you for all the support! I love writing and knowing that you guys enjoy it makes it all the more special! 🖤

Y/n's POV:

"I so called it" Jasmine says, as she gets into my car.

"Excuse me?"

"Ariana being jelly, I so called it" she says, while buckling her seat belt.

"You just have to rub it in my face don't you?"

"Yes, yes I do" she says.

I roll my eyes at her, then start the car and get on the road.

"Anyway, do you know what we're having for food?" she asks.

"I think Ariana was just going to order takeout. She's vegan, so there's not a lot of stuff either of us would like if she cooked."

"Sounds good to me, I didn't know she was vegan" she says.

"Yeah, she really loves animals. Did I tell you she has a pig?"

"A pig? Like a real pig?" She asks.

I nod.

"Well shit, I can't wait to see that." She says.

"Speaking of not being able to wait to see things, my uh...my dads coming up this weekend." I feel my mood instantly drop at the thought, but I want to hear Jasmine's opinion.

"Oh."

"Yeah..."

"Are you going to see him?" she asks.

"I-I don't know...He didn't even take the time to call and tell me himself, I had to hear it from his slut of a wife."

"Helen?"

"Yup"

There's a short silence before either of us speak again.

"Go" she says.

"What?"

"I think you should go." She repeats.

"Why? So Helen can bully me? So he can feel better about being a terrible father?"

"No...I think you should go because you haven't seen him in years Y/n. He could have changed-"

"Yeah I highly doubt that, especially if he still has others making his-"

"Y/n" Jasmine looks at me unamused.

"Sorry, go on."

"I think it's about time you guys put the past behind you. Start fresh. Give him one more chance and if he's still as bad as he used to be then cut him out of your life." she says.

"He doesn't deserve another chance."

"That may be true, but one of you guys has to be the bigger person in this situation."

"I...I'll think about it." I tell her.

Jasmine nods, and we don't speak to each other for the rest of the drive.

Once I've parked the car, I text Ariana to let her know that we've arrived.

"Are you okay?" Jasmine asks.

"Yeah, I just-It's hard. I want nothing but to have my fathers support and love, but he just gets so caught up with work. I don't want to give him another chance just for him to fuck it up."

"Well, no matter what you decide, I'll be here for you and Ariana too" she says.

I nod.

"Now let's go, don't want to keep your girl waiting" she says.

"She's not my girl!"

"Yeah, not yet. But she will be." she says.

I feel my face heat up and I quickly exit my car before Jasmine can tease any further.

Ding!

Ari 🖤: Okay! You can come in, I'll be down in a minute!

"Ariana messaged me back. We can go in."

"Cool."

As soon as I opened the front door, multiple dogs came running and barking, slowly followed by Piggy Smallz.

"Oh my god, look at all of you cuties! and HOLY SHIT SHE REALLY DOES HAVE A PIG" Jasmine says, as Piggy Smallz sniffs her leg.

This makes me laugh a little, until I see someone coming down the stairs.

"Y/n!" Ariana says, as she makes her way over to us.

I notice that she's wearing something different from earlier and that she's left her hair up in her signature ponytail. She's also applied more makeup, which makes me think that she's still a little jealous of Jasmine.

"Ow!" Jasmine elbows me in my ribs and when I go to give her shit about it, she gives me a look, and I realize that I had yet to say anything.

"I mean, hey Ari."

Ariana giggles, obviously having seen the interaction that happened between Jasmine and I.

"Well, since Y/n can't seem to do it, I will. Hi, I'm Jasmine, I love you and your music, and I do not have feelings for this moron." She says, pointing at me.

"Hey!"

"Hi, names Ariana, sorry about how we met the other day, and I somehow can't say the same about Y/n." Ari says, blushing slightly at the end.

"So I've heard." Jasmine says.

This time I'm the one to elbow her.

"Anyway, why don't we get this night started?" I ask them.

"Right, well I was just about to order food, I was thinking Mexican?" Ariana says.

"Ohhh I love Mexican!" Jasmine says.

"Great! And Y/n?"

"Sounds good to me."

She nods and then leaves, but comes right back.

"Oh and make yourself at home. I know you will Y/n." Ari winks, then leaves once again.

"Awe how cute!" Jasmine says, then makes her way towards the living room.

Someone help me. I don't know what's worse, Jasmine's teasing or Ariana's flirting.

To Be Continued...

A/n: Sorry if this chapter is kind of trash. The next one will be more interesting.