Ch. 13

Enjoy! Don't forget to Vote! And follow to keep up with updates or changes to the story! I like to post about them on my wall!! 🖤

Y/n's POV:

"I need you to come with me to court." Ariana says, while keeping her eyes on her phone.

"Y-You what?" I'm confused.

She looks up from her phone and sees my confused face.

"Fuck, I'm sorry. I had to finish an email. I said I need you to come with me." She says.

"O-Oh okay....um why?" I'm not normally one to question my bosses, but in this case it's different. I don't know if my mind can take being with her all day.

"I have to meet with Pete and his lawyer about possibly getting a restraining order setup. However, I know Pete will try and scoop me away to talk alone and I don't want to deal with any of his shit." She says.

"Okay, so uh why do I have to come?" I ask, even though I'm pretty sure I know why.

"Because if I bring you, then he won't be able to talk with me about anything except the restraining order." She says.

"But I don't know him?"

"So?" She says.

"So, wouldn't it make more sense to have one of your friends or dancers help you with this or something?"

"No, because they all hate him and would probably start something. Especially Courtney, she would dead ass start throwing punches." She says.

"Oh...Okay then."

Ariana's POV:

After getting Y/n on board, I called us a ride. On the way, I thought it would be good to talk with her about some new music ideas I had come up with, that we could work on together in the studio. However, every time I'd try to talk to her, she'd only give me one word responses.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah." she says.

"You good?"

"Yeah." She says again, but doesn't look at me.

I reach over to her and grab her hand, and she jumps, pulling it away.

"What's with you today?" I ask her. She looks sweaty and kind of pale, it's starting to worry me. Like if she's sick or not feeling well then she could have just said so and taken the day off.

"Nothing, I'm perfectly fine." She says, but I know something's bothering her.

"Are you-"

"-Well will you look at that we're here. Come on, don't want to keep them waiting." She says, then hops out of the car before I can say anything else.

She did not just interrupt me.

I get out of the car to try and continue our conversation, but when I do she's already entering the building.

Damn can she move fast.

Y/n's POV:

I don't know why I agreed to come, when I know this isn't gonna go well. I had no idea what Ariana was talking about in the car. I just did my best to keep my focus outside the window and reply to her whenever I could. However, as soon as she grabbed my hand, I was brought back to reality and I pulled away from her. I could tell that she knew something was up, but I don't want her prying into it. Especially since it has to do with her.

I exited the car as fast as I could and made it inside the building. I have no clue where I'm going, but at least it's better than being stuck in a small space with Ariana.

As I continued walking through the large building, I didn't see where I was going and collided with someone much taller than me.

"What the fuck!? Do you need glasses? Watch where you're going you idiot!" A guy shouts.

"Sorry, I just-"

"Y/n!"

I turn around and see Ariana, who's quickly making her way over to me, looking annoyed.

"Ariana?" I hear the man say, which causes me to turn my attention back to them and my eyes go wide when I realize who it is.

"Y/n, you can't just-Pete?" Ariana says, as she finally reaches where Pete and I are standing.

"Wait, you know this chick?" Pete says pointing to me.

Excuse me? Who're you calling chick?

"Yes, I do actually." Ariana says.

"Well you should really tell your friends or fans or whatever to watch where there going. She ran straight into me, I could have gotten hurt." He says.

Are you for real? Please tell me this guy isn't being serious right now?

"Wow, nice to see that you haven't changed." Ariana says.

"I've changed, I'd just prefer that people watch where there going." He says.

"Yeah, okay. Is that why you showed up at my house, high off your ass, again." She says.

"Here we go again, I haven't been to your house since the last time you told me to fuck off." He says.

Oh buddy, now's my time to shine.

"Actually, if I may join in here. You have been to her house. I saw you with my own eyes, we had an annoying conversation and I even took pictures." I tell him.

Petes eyes go wide, as he realizes what I just said, and then he gives me a death glare.

"Who the fuck are you again?" He asks.

"I'm-"

"-She's my girlfriend." Ariana says.

*Mind Explodes*

To Be Continued...