Chapter 222: A Welcome Face (1)

As you may have expected it, it was the Holy Empire of Xavier, or the Luminous Order, who shut down any imitating authors.

If I were just an ordinary high-ranking person, they might have let it slide, but I was a 'saint' acknowledged even by the Luminous Order, so they couldn't possibly allow for my honor to be tarnished, or something like that.

In my view, it's a mind-boggling and bewildering situation, but the current era places a significant emphasis on honor. Those who live and die for honor are widespread in this world.

In the end, even the publishing company had to give up on the competing authors with tears in their eyes, and I, too, found myself in a ridiculously surreal situation, but it was postponed for later.

Can't I just send a letter and explain? If that were possible, I wouldn't even be hearing the words "regressor" or whatever. It's like talking to a brick wall.

Even if I were to ask Luminous directly, it wouldn't mean much. Luminous bestows oracles as a 'deity,' not as a messenger to convey someone else's requests.

The gods only offer guidance and suggestions closely related to the future to mortals, without directly interfering. If direct interference were possible, why would there be criminals and people committing sins in the world?

I was so annoyed that I even thought about hitting someone during my break, but everyone seemed to accept it, so I held back for a moment. It's better to take things slowly with the contest and focus on writing for now.

Furthermore, the break might cause inconvenience to my colleagues. I have to endure it. Sometimes, I feel sorry for causing trouble with my mistakes, but I do my best to make amends.

'I need to write quickly for a better future.'

In my dorm after finishing all my work, I thought about writing volume 17. With the increase in literature students and the growing number of people to meet, my second year was getting busier.

As a result, I have significantly less time for writing, but I'm trying to squeeze in every available moment. If I don't, my future is quite bleak, so I have to.

In order to receive more divine power, now that Leona has been confirmed as my wife, I need to put more effort into writing Xenon's Biography. Otherwise, there might be a distant future where I become as emaciated as a mummy.

Up to Marie and Cecily, it's fine. The genes inherited from my father were getting stronger day by day, boosting my stamina and strength.

However, it will get increasingly difficult from the third person onward. Moreover, I need to consider not only Leona but also Adelia, so the burden becomes even heavier.

Furthermore, if Cecily's evil cycle and Leona's estrus cycle overlap, I might have to engage in a life threatening battle, so it's better to be prepared in advance. The saying 'A wise man makes his preparations' isn't just for show.

'...But the number of women keeps increasing. Am I really a playboy?'

Originally, once was difficult, but two or three times not anymore. I agonized a lot when accepting Cecily, but after that, it strangely became easy.

I don't know if I'm gradually adapting to the mindset of this world, or if I naturally have a playboy disposition.

Even if Marie complained whenever I had more women in my life, but as long as there was a good reason, she accepted them all. Of course, Marie always emphasized that she is the first.

I, too, always pour my affection generously on her as she is my first. Of course, Cecily can feel a bit jealous, so I need to divide it appropriately.

'Humans, demons, and even beastmen... I have almost every race. I wonder if even elves will get involved at some point?'