Chapter 266: Soft Power (3)

Movies are one of the most universally popular cultures in the world. Unlike written works or comics, they stimulate the imagination by literally showing recorded visuals to people.

However, just because it's a movie doesn't mean it necessarily depicts stories that only come from imagination. While most are fictional tales, there are also many movies based on true stories.

Movies that maximize people's imagination and visual effects have become an indispensable part of civilization.

Even when various items and media, including television, emerged, the movie market did not disappear but merely hesitated.

Movies not only symbolize the golden age of culture but can also serve as a true fusion of culture and science, indicating the progress of technology.

Moreover, various famous works like Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings, 007, Marvel, and many others, when transformed into movies, also delight people's eyes.

However, there's no guarantee that it will always succeed. This is inevitable because everyone's imagination varies, and movie directors are distinctly different from the original creators.

As a result, it's not uncommon for unfamiliar elements, which were absent in the original work, to appear and either puzzle or even ruin the experience for fans.

Naturally, the original creators would feel saddened by this. On the other hand, there are also cases where ordinary novels or comics are adapted into films and gain recognition later on. This truly demonstrates the difference in the director's capabilities.

Though it's been long-winded, the movies I watched in my past life often featured scientific exaggerations, making the impossible seem possible. Whether it was giant monsters roaming city streets, a genius billionaire donning a steel suit to become a hero, or embarking on various adventures in space, these were all within the realm of CG "science" and were beyond the reach of magic.

While it's possible to depict fantasy medieval worlds on Earth, it's nearly impossible to accurately portray Earth in the world I currently inhabit. However, what about depicting a fantasy world? Especially if one possesses the ability to substitute CG with magic?

In fact, there's no need for CG at all. Just follow the script provided by the director and fight accordingly. Sprinkle in some magical effects here and there to enhance the spectacle.

[Why don't you give up? I'm an elf, and you're an old human now. Even now, giving up is...]

[Elisha, even after 30 years, you're still beautiful. The reason I can't give up on you is precisely because of this. So please, smile for me one more time, so I can depart peacefully.]

In a scene filling the stage front, a beautiful elf and an aging man engaged in a tender conversation.

When the elf woman spoke, she was illuminated, and when the man spoke, he was illuminated, focusing on each other's expressions. Until the angle was adjusted to see both faces at the same time.

Is it because it's the first time they're filming? They seem to be putting a lot of effort into each angle. It's even so immersive that I end up smirking rather than admiring it.

'They say a master and a pervert are just one sheet of paper apart...'

Along with that, even an OST that seemed to express the affectionate relationship between the two. As expected of the music composed directly by the Rirus Orchestra.

The visual beauty was perfect, and even the sound is at a perfect level. However, according to Cecily's words, the end of this performance, no, the end of the movie, is Kair's death.