Chapter 269: Night Sevice 18+ (1)

WARNING! THIS 2 CHAPTERS ARE NSFW!

Isaac watched Adelia slowly undressing her underwear. He had noticed it before, but Adelia had an amazing figure when undressed. Despite her usually carefree personality and good proportions, I hadn't paid much attention to her body until I saw her abs.

Even though she was a bastard, Adelia was of royal descent. Moreover, she had maximized her body's potential through training. With volume comparable to Marie's and a slim waistline, her hips below formed an excellent balance.

Especially notable were her abs. Women naturally struggle to build muscles, and maintaining abs is particularly demanding. However, Adelia's abs were clearly defined.

With all these combined, attention was drawn to her figure. It was hard to look away once she removed her maid uniform.

Naturally, Isaac had a reaction underneath his lower garment. He felt a stirring even during their passionate kisses, but it intensified after Adelia undressed.

Furthermore, unlike others, Adelia chose to follow a concept of 'serving', even as a virgin with no male experience. Was it due to the excitement from bridging that gap? Isaac's arousal only heightened as Adelia undressed him.

Finally, as Adelia's touch removed his underwear completely—

"Ah..."

A prodigious member, larger than life, sprung out like a spring before Adelia's eyes. It was Isaac's imposing member that boasted overwhelming majesty even before he matured. Currently, it has grown slightly larger than before.

The length cutting across Adelia's face was thick enough to barely grasp with one hand. An object of that size stood upright without the slightest bend. As Isaac's discomfort at suppressing his own erection dissipated, he observed Adelia's reaction.

She must have received comprehensive sex education, but encountering something of this size must be a first. Currently, her sky-blue pupils trembled uncontrollably, revealing her bewilderment. It seemed quite shocking as she was subtly gasping for breath. In fact, other women displayed similar reactions.

"T-This is..."

In reality, Adelia felt more perplexed than embarrassed as she looked at Isaac's imposing penis filling her field of vision. It's too big. She had heard from Marie and Cecily, but facing it was an even greater shock.

It was long enough to cover the entire face when standing vertically and thick enough to obscure all vision when placed horizontally. Could it really fit inside? For Adelia, who had no prior experience with men, Isaac's possession was truly a cultural shock.

"You're just going to stare?"

"Y-yes?"

"It's embarrassing if you keep staring."

Adelia opened and closed her mouth repeatedly, unable to shake off the shock, when Isaac finally spoke.

Adelia, taken aback, lifted her head to find Isaac looking down at her with a soft smile. Come to think of it, she remembered hearing from Marie and Cecily that Isaac becomes quite mischievous when doing night duty.

She was advised to somehow not get entangled in his pace and to maintain her own pace in order to endure the longer nights. Well, she heard that if it's burdensome, she could just leave it to Isaac. Still, Adelia wanted to stay up for Isaac somehow.

"Um, sorry. Then..."

Gulp—

After swallowing hard, Adelia extended both hands towards Isaac's belongings.