Chapter 251: Vacation Again (3)

Entering the territory while imagining Adelia dressed in a maid outfit, I could see with my own eyes that quite a lot had changed. Even before the start of the semester, our territory was already developing, but now it had become something akin to a 'city.'

Especially noticeable were the humans who had come with support from the Minerva Empire, as well as the frequent appearances of demons. I heard that they came with diplomatic support from Helium. Given that Xenon's birthplace, where an exhibition is scheduled every year, it was somewhat natural for Helium to dispatch personnel.

With skills rivaling dwarves and using magic as if it were a tool, demons constructed buildings at an extraordinary pace. It was as if the laborers from my favorite game in a past life were working diligently.

"Let me ask you one thing. How does this work?"

"Oh, this? Well, you see..."

However, it didn't mean that humans only regarded demons with admiration. Humans, having built civilizations second only to elves, were not inferior to others in architectural technology, even if they couldn't use magic.

Just look at the imperial palace and the scenery of the capital of the Minerva Empire not far away. Although their magical abilities might be lacking, humans have achieved a valuable civilization over centuries.

Due to this, excluding magic, humans were ahead in 'technological prowess.' It felt strange to see a human who seemed like a supervisor passing on know-how to demons.

'But is hanging a pen on the ear the same everywhere, regardless of time and place?'

People who oversee both humans and demons seem to have pens hanging from their ears. And not just any pen, but a magic pen like the one I use. It seems like a gift from the demon side, perhaps suggesting the supervisors use a pen instead of a quill. It may appear like nothing, but it can easily serve as evidence of harmony.

Just a few years ago, humans despised demons, and now they are working together to build structures in our territory. Xenon's Biography has truly changed the world.

Moreover, demons were only guests at exhibitions until a year ago. I remember meeting a demon who was dating a human woman at that time, and Cecily was impressed by their relationship.

Returning to the present, we were now collectively building a cultural city. The fact that demons are collaborating with other races to achieve something is already changing the world.

"Before the semester, it wasn't like this. The influence of the exhibition is indeed remarkable."

"Yeah."

Adelia also seemed to share similar sentiments as she looked around the territory with a curious gaze.

The cultural city is more like a city for tourism. Various creations inspired by Xenon's Biography were displayed throughout the streets, providing diverse attractions.

For artists who value their honor, having many people view their works was advantageous. Therefore, the Michelle territory was like a haven for artists.

Thanks to the artists, the territory has attracted more tourists and residents, creating a mutually beneficial relationship.

"...There's a temple here."

"It's similar to the one in the capital."

And lastly, the temple. As reported in the newspaper, a colossal temple stood proudly in the center of the territory, emitting an imposing presence. It boasted overwhelming grandeur similar to the Luminous Temple in the capital, making it impossible to pass by without notice, right in the heart of the territory.