Chapter 261: Eventful (3)

Accompanied by Marie and Adelia, we headed towards the center of the village, Rina and Hiriya were waiting as expected. Seeing no knights around them, it seemed as though they were observing from a distance.

As usual, Hiriya was dressed in uniform, firmly displaying her status, while Rina, true to her imperial princess status, was adorned in a glamorous dress and jewelry.

Her golden hair, long and flowing, complemented the blue dress and contrasting with the extravagance, the dress seemed more suited for outings, with a relatively short skirt length.

Instead, her attire subtly revealed her cleavage, accentuating Rina's ample bosom. While not as ample as Cecily's, Rina could still be considered quite large.

Perhaps she will come wearing an even more extravagant dress than the one she's wearing now when the performance begins. Nonetheless, in my opinion, the current attire was much better.

I alternated my gaze between Rina and Hiriya before approaching them and respectfully bowing my head.

"I'm sorry. I'm a bit late."

"It's okay. We got here early."

"I thought I'd fall asleep waiting."

Afterward, I fulfilled my role as a guide as planned. Though I was tasked with guiding, there wasn't much to it in reality. It simply involved wandering around and engaging in idle chatter.

If it weren't for Hiriya, I would have spoken comfortably without using honorifics, but I had no choice but to use them. This applied not only to me but also to Marie.

While there are many inconveniences, Lena faithfully fulfills her role as a shield. If it weren't for Lena, perhaps troublesome situations wouldn't have arisen.

Since Hiriya couldn't openly bully Adelia, she silently surveyed various places in the territory. Occasionally, she glanced at Adelia, but that was it. Despite receiving Hiriya's sharp gaze, Adelia also diligently performed her duties.

Even the seating arrangement was arranged so that Hiriya couldn't touch her recklessly.. Even if she wanted to scheme, she can only quietly accept guidance or instruction from Rina's side.

"What's that building? It's much larger in scale than other places."

"Oh. It's the publishing house that will be relocating to our territory this time. I heard that the employees will also move in a week."

"Hmm. The only publishing house contracted with Xenon's Biography..."

However, Rina didn't outright block all questions. She only blocked questions with impure intentions; she didn't block those related to the exhibition.

Hiriya glanced discreetly at the conspicuously large publishing house building. It was a rare solemn expression for her, with curiosity gleaming in her sky-blue eyes.

Naturally, curiosity arose since it was the only publishing house contracted with Xenon's Biography. She then turned her gaze to me and asked.

"Have you met the CEO?"

"Yes."

"What kind of person is he?"

"He was someone who knew how to keep trust."

Hiriya nodded in response to my immediate answer. She shifted her gaze back to the publishing house and spoke in her characteristic gruff voice.

"It seems like this estate has been blessed by the gods every time I look at it. From Xenon's birthplace to the establishment of the temples and now a publishing house... There can't possibly be such coincidences. It's intriguing."