Chapter 231: Spoilers (3)

Everything is a possibility in the world. Although there is no definite evidence, it refers to events or facts that seem to exist somewhere, even if uncertain.

In other words, it's 'Lee Wae-jin.' There are quite a few cases where someone has casually written or spoken words without much thought, and they turn out to be true. The reason for such occurrences is quite simple. The world is vast, the people living in it are diverse, and these people cause various events and incidents.

Especially in a culturally developed world like Earth, where the 'Internet,' a sea of information, has become popular, we often encounter various things. Moreover, media such as 'movies,' 'comics,' and 'novels' stimulate imagination and fulfill fantastical desires.

If people from the distant past were to see what we see now, they would dismiss it as unbelievable, whereas modern individuals think, 'Why not?' instead of 'It can't be.'

The most significant example is the airplane. People in the past would never have thought that they could fly through the sky with their creations. But now, enormous metal structures fly through the sky, and we even have jet planes that travel faster than the speed of sound.

In this way, 'imagination' changes with the development of science and culture, and I, who possesses memories of past lives, can boast of having an imagination that is as outstanding as anyone else.

Just by mentioning a little bit of my past life, others might casually label it as a joke, appearing to them as if I have an extraordinary imagination. However, having witnessed it with my own eyes, I could only smile wryly.

Of course, it's understandable that the era and the less developed state of science might limit understanding. The problem is that such imagination isn't confined solely to 'airplanes.'

The pollution of the World Tree's roots came from my imagination, and the devil worshippers that appeared in Xenon's Biography also emerged from my imagination. The hunters of the devil turned demons also made their appearance from my imagination, as did the forbidden fusion magic.

Movies, games, comics, novels, and so on—my imagination, nurtured through various cultural media from past lives, would be truly astonishing by the standards of this world. It becomes an issue when all of that manifests in reality, though.

Moments when my needlessly vast imagination comes back like a boomerang and strikes me in the back have not been few or far between.

To me, these are purely events and thoughts from my imagination, but this place is a "fantasy world."

Yes, a fantasy world. The fantasy world seen in movies, comics, novels, and games from past lives. I had overlooked the likelihood that crafting stories in such a world could manifest in reality. Thanks to that, the "Prophetic" incidents occurred multiple times.

If it were Earth, it would've been purely fantasy, but in the context of the fantasy universe, one might easily consider it a 'prophecy.' Realizing this, I've become a bit more cautious, little by little.

[The darkness concealed behind the enormous lantern of the Xavier Church has been revealed!]

[The Cardinal of the Luminous Order actually conspired with the cultists...]

[Caught in a whirlpool of shock, the Xavier Church. The person who uncovered the truth is none other than Kate Louise Angelica, this hero is also a Grand Inquisitor...]

However, this time a different meaning of 'Lee Wae-jin' emerged. As seen in the recently published newspaper, there was an actual case of a cardinal in the Holy Church consorting with devil worshippers in Xavier.