Chapter 270: Night Sevice 18+ (2)

Isaac and Adelia's passionate night extended into the early hours of the morning, much like other women before them. Consequently, both of them fervently explored each other until the bed was soaked with various secretions.

Adelia, perhaps releasing all the pent-up sexual desire she had accumulated, straddled Isaac and vigorously moved her hips.

Squelch! Squelch! Squelch!

"Ah! More! Keep thrusting! Ah!"

As Adelia vigorously moved her hips up and down, Isaac's penis repeatedly emerged and disappeared. Despite the stark difference from their initial penetration, Isaac eagerly reciprocated with a wry smile.

Somehow, it turned from a service to just ordinary sex, but oddly enough, it was more satisfying. Given Isaac's considerate nature, merely receiving wasn't fulfilling enough for him. He made efforts to ensure the woman experienced pleasure equal to, if not greater than, his own.

Whether this sentiment was conveyed or their bodies simply ignited, Adelia indulged in his love to the fullest.

"Kiss! Kiss me! Mmm! Smooch!"

While others may engage in mutual give and take, Adelia was solely focused on attacking. She even requested Isaac to continue during their breaks, leaving practically no time to rest.

This was the fundamental difference between Adelia and other women. Starting with the basic hardware; there's a difference. While Marie and Cecily would rest in bed if they were fatigued, Adelia begged Isaac to continue, even if it meant sacrificing that time.

When reaching climax, her body would momentarily weaken to the point of immobility, but she quickly recovered and resumed. Although it was somewhat difficult to understand her recovery, she was not a magician but a knight, with practical combat experience.

Perhaps it was a way of replenishing stamina with mana. Isaac silently speculated while vigorously moving his waist.

Squeeze! Throb! Squelch!

"Ah! Oh! Yes! So good!"

Adelia, thoroughly enjoying the dominance, didn't consider descending from Isaac's top. Sometimes they would change positions, but that was when she was on defense; the offense always concluded with her in control.

Occasionally, they would face each other, but even then, Adelia took the lead. She reached climax before Isaac could do anything, so there was no physical strain.

When her throat got dry, she resolved it with the water prepared in advance. However, as the night extended into dawn, even that water was emptied.

'How long will this go on?'

As Isaac pondered, Adelia's body stiffened, trembling slightly. Judging by her jaw dropping, it seemed she had reached climax once again.

Even when Isaac was lying down with an erection, Adelia knew exactly what to do without him needing to give any instructions. But as she became more skilled, the pleasure increased and they found themselves climaxing more often.

Perhaps because of this, Adelia's lower abdomen was noticeably swollen. She couldn't even remember how many times they had climaxed with such force.

Fortunately, there was divine power involved; otherwise, who knows what might have happened. He might have turned into a skeleton.

While Marie and Cecily were giving him time to recharge, Adelia, with her iron-like stamina, didn't even give herself a moment's rest.

"Hah. Hah. Mmm. Ahh. Ugh."