Chapter 28

Screaming and more screaming is all I can process at the moment. I am in exetreme pain and all I can think of is 'HOLY F*CK THIS BABY WANTS TO REALLY COME OUT.' Steven is calling Luke and his mates to meet us at the hospital. I am rushed onto a hospital bed with Dia holding my hand running with the bed as nurses rush me into a room for labor. I was starting to get a very blurry eye sight and I was struggling to stay awake from the amount of pain I was in. Dia was screaming at me to stay awake and the doctors were trying to get pain killers in me but there wasn't enough time.. The baby definitely wanted to be discovered as a new born on this earth in this very moment. I screamed at them to not worry about the injections and to help me push out the baby but they couldn't because that was my job. In a few moments the door opened very quickly showing Drew, Dan, Deacon and Luke. They ran to me and tried to encourage me to push and keep pushing. Luke grabbed my right hand while Dia had my left and held it tight. I squeezed their hands so hard I think they were going from pale to red to purple. I pushed and pushed for 10 minutes until finally she came out. A tear went down my face when I heard a baby screaming and a kiss on my forehead from a teary Luke. They wrapped her in a soft small blanket. She was so beautiful, so innocent and pale like her mother and perfection to the God's eye. The nurse smiled at me and said.

"It's a girl."

I smiled and asked if I could hold her which she gladly said yes. As soon as I had her in my arms I started to cry at how beautiful she was. I looked at Luke and kissed him on the lips. I kissed Angel's forehead and held her closer to my chest.

"Angel?"

Luke says. I looked at him and smiled softly.

"Yes. Angel."

I gave my beautiful daughter to her Daddy and looked at him as he instantly fell in love with the new born little daughter. Deacon and Dan gave Luke crap about having to have a gun lisence because all the guys are going to be chasing her to the moon and back. I laughed as I turned around to Dia, Steven and Drew and told them that I was going to nap for a bit as I was so exhausted.

"It's okay, we will look over Angel while you are sleeping."

Luke said while sitting down next to me.

+++

I woke up a few hours later at 2am hearing Angel crying. I turned to see Luke rocking her.

"Heyy..."

I whisper to Luke to get this attention which I did. I held out my arms and he gave me our little Angel at 6 pounds.

"She needs milk."

I said while getting a formula bottle and put it in the microwave. Luke watched me and fell into the chair.

"You seem so experienced."
Luke stated at me as he tried to keep his eyes open as I looked at him confused.
"Not really because I can't even breast feed her and I did a lot of baby sitting at a young age and got to watch my Mum feed Bella when she was little."

I turned my head and looked at him.

"Its okay you can go to sleep.. I'll stay up for a bit."

"Are you sure?"

Luke asked me as if to double check. I nodded and in a matter of seconds I heard him lightly snoring.

"Looks like you are gonna be bonding with mumma for a bit bubba."

I whispered as I looked at the TV that had looney tunes on.