Chapter 35 - Are You An Angel?

The little boy went up to a young teenage girl on the swings alone. He went up to get and started talking to the girl. He then realised there were scars on her wrists and they were freshly done. The little boy looked at her and smiled softly at her as she grabbed a cigarette from her pocket and lit it. "Are you an angel?" He asks her in amaze. The girl freezes and stares at him. "An angel?" She asked. He nods. The girl made a deep sign and smiled at the dark miserable sky. "Angels aren't real little boy." The boy looked at her with confusion. "Yes they are." He stated as she inhaled the smoke. "And why do you say that?" She says looking beyond the graveyard. "Because every angel has scars and flaws.. Like my mother." He said still swinging on the swing next to her. He goes on about his theory as she listens to him in detail. "But every angel is different.. It just seems that both my mother and you share the same type." She looked at him with a soft smile. "And what's that?" She asks with curiosity.

"You are a fallen angel." And with that he walked far away and disappeared into the graveyard.

------

Hey guys so this is the end of Fallen Angels! I hope you have enjoyed this book! If you would like to read anymore of my books I have The Fighting Couple and The Vampire Chick.

Thank you guys ☺️