Chapter 12

I woke up with the sunlight in my eyes and Luke's head nuzzled into my neck as he sleeps. I smiled as I looked at his sleeping body. God how did I get so lucky is my question. A teenager with cancer finds out to be dating and she has cancer. Lets just make that sink in.. C-A-N-C-E-R. Okay think that has sunk in now.

I turned over and grabbed my phone off the side draw and smiled as I found messages from Dia and Steven asking how my date went. I wrote great and told then what happened other then the doing the dirty... They don't need to know that. AT ALL.

My birthdays in a few months which means I am turning 17. Have no idea whether its a good thing or not but I hope so. Everyones asking what do I want but the problem is I have no idea what I want. All I know is that I want to live a normal teenage life. I want to be able to live healthy and longer. I want to be able to stay with Luke, Dia, Steven and my family for as long as possible but that's all too hard to ask for or impossible.

I looked at my phone to check the time and then back at Luke. I smiled as I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to have a shower. Can't sleep now so I may as well have a shower to keep me up. Its only 8am so I think he will be asleep for awhile. I stripped off my clothes as I let the water run until it's warm against my soft skin. I used Luke's body wash because it was the only thing I could wash myself with and got out. As I got out I grabbed a towel to go around my chest to hide my naked body. I looked around and cursed as I forgot to grab clothes to change in.

I opened the bathroom door and saw Luke still sleeping peacefully. I walked to his wardrobe and grabbed a oversized basketball shirt and some boxers which were way too big. This will do until he wakes up.. I quickly walk to the bathroom and put my bra and the clothes I grabbed on and put my hair in a messy bun. I walked out the bathroom and collapsed on my side of the bed.

"You look hot in my clothes." Luke said as he grinned at me, putting his arm around my waist. "Don't get too excited" I smiled. "I like wearing my own clothes."