Chapter 2

I woke up by my adorable little sister Bella jumping on the side of my bed. "Hope... Hope wake up!" I turn to look at her. Those adorable big light brown eyes looking at me excitedly. "Okay Bell.. I'm up" I say as I try to sit up a little. I wince at the extreme pain in my lower back. I curse under my breath as I look at my sister who was looking at me worriedly. "Hay I'm fine. Don't worry just a bit sore" I smile at her. Shes so adorable but every worried for her older sister as I would be to. Its not everyday your sister is diagnosed with cancer. "Sis can I bring Molly and Holly in here?" She asks with so much happiness she was jumping up and down. I laugh at her "sure Bella" she squealed and ran out my bedroom as fast as her little legs could run.

A few moments later Bella came dashing into my bedroom with the pups and sat on my double bed. I looked outside to see the sun out. Ma ma it's been a long time since I have felt the sun on my skin properly. The one day it hasn't been miserable. "Hay Bella wanna go outside in the backyard" I say looking outside out the windows. Bella looks at me and then outside for a few minutes until she walks out my room taking Molly but leaving Holly with me.

Its so quiet.

Too quiet.

I looked at Holly as I pat her "looks like its just you and me" I say looking at the ceiling. Holly jumped off my bed as Drew called out probably to feed the dogs "or just me" I say when I'm alone. I look at the alarm clock 7am, I groan and through a pillow over my head. Damn 5 year olds and their early mornings!

I slept for a another hour until Drew said that she would drop me off at support group. Yes I go to support group and my Mother won't let me leave because she thinks it's great to "socialise" when I think its just a boring ass 2/3 hours wasted of my miserable shitty life.

I slowly got out of my bed with my sister Natalie's help. I walk to my bathroom while my sister gets my clothes. She gives me my clothes while I thank her and start stripping and into the shower. The hot water hides my pale skin making me instantly warm. I wash myself with dove lotion and put shampoo and condition in my hair.

I get out of the shower and rap a towel around my tiny body and start getting dressed while brushing my white teeth.

I walked out my bathroom and looked at my full sized mirror that I have on my wall. The beautiful girl with the long thick brown hair and the crystal blue/gray eyes that wasn't too skinny but was perfect size is now a lifeless, miserable girl who's lost too much weight that her bones stick out. The girl looking back at me is now bald but hair is growing. Her eyes used to be so joyful as a child until mother nature screwed her over. I look at myself as a tear went down my cheek. My Father gave me this blue shirt saying "its a metaphor" 3 years ago. My father gave it to be because he knew I loved Tfios (The Fault in Our Stars) which was a book authored by the one and only John Green. It became a movie that year and he was manly enough to watch it with me. I begged everyone in my family but no one would go with me because it was such a sad book and movie they couldn't stand watching a cancer movie because of her young daughter who suffers leukaemia. This was also the last day that my Father walked on this earth. We were on the car back from the movies when a truck went through a red light and killed my Father instantly and left me alive but un conscious.

I close my eyes and open them again while wiping the tears away as I looked away from the mirror I gabbed my blue jeans, black vans and my beanie and iPhone off my bedside table and walked out my room and into the kitchen where everyone else was.

"You free to go Hope?" Drew asks.

I nod as Natalie throw me a red apple for breakfast. I walk to Drew's car and get in.

Support group here I come.