Chapter 8

Since that night, I have been seeing Luke none stop. Almost every day in fact. I think my mother thinks I have gone crazy and are selling drugs or something but I've never seen her so happy before. My mother hasn't met Luke yet but she will tonight either before or after I go on a date. Yes a date and I have never in my life been on one. I mentioned Luke to my mother once or twice but yesterday she brought him up and asked me if she could at least talk to him and know how he is like.

I looked at myself in the mirror in only my bra and underwear. How did Luke say this is beautiful and worth? It's ugly and more ugly. I shook a tear away as I walked to my closet to get something pretty to wear. Nope. Nope. OMG DO I OWN THAT EW! Nope. Nope.

After an hour looking and was about to give up, I was going to turn around when a dress caught my eye in the corner of the closet. I turned around and grabbed it from the coat hanger and smiled in awe. It was a black strapless dress that went mid thigh with a red bow around the stomach part. I put it on straight away and look in the mirror as my sister came in. "Wow where did you find that?" Natalie said as she stepped behind me looking at me in the mirror. "In the corner of my closet" I say as I turn around to look at her. "Could you do something fancy with my long thick brown wig? I won't want to be stared at" I say as I looked at the ground. Nat nodded and took me to her room as she straightens the wing and curled the ends and applied makeup on my face. After this she walked me out before I got the chance to look at myself. "Not just yet Hope. I'll let you look when you are fully dressed so what shoes do you want to wear? You have a lot of shoes in your room or you can use mine." I smiled at her. I love Nat, she always likes to dress me up perfectly, especially for events like this or even just for a party. "Could I wear the black wedge heels in my room? Would it look okay?" She looked at me and smiled "only one way to find out."

"Okay black wedge heels look amazing with that dress." I smiled down at my feet. Natalie painted my nails black as she thought it was necessary. "Okay you can look in the mirror now sis" I turn around lowly and almost lose my footing on the floor. "Omg... I look... Thank you!" I jump on my sister as she laughs at my reaction. "Anything for my little sis" she said as she kissed my cheek. She made me look like a masterpiece.

"Hey Natalie..." Drew stopped mid sentence and looked at me. "You look beautiful Hope" he said as he hugged me. "My little pineapple is growing up too fast." I laughed as he wipes a fake tear from his eye. "Your date is here" my mother and Bella came in my room. My mother in tears "You look beautiful" I walked to my mum and hugged her and gave her a kiss on her cheek. "Don't cry or you will make me cry and I already have from Natalie" my mother chuckled as we let go of our embrace. I looked at all of them "Thank you guys, for everything" I walked out of my room with a smile on my face while I walked down the hall way and saw Luke in his dark blue jeans and a blue dress shirt with Nike snickers on. His hair is styled, his eyes never leaving mine when I'm in his eye view. When I'm less than a metre he smiles at me and looks me up and down "You look beautiful Hope" I blush at him. "You don't look too bad yourself" Luke smirked at me. "You ready to go?" "Yep" as I look at my iPhone and purse in my hand.

"Well lets go then cherry tomato" I slap him as I blush more.

"Shut up"

A/N:

• Hey guys if you like this book please vote and comment! If you like vampire/ werewolf kind of books please read The Vampire Chick (HS Fan-fiction.)

Also I am thinking of releasing my next book some time in January 2015. I may move it closer in November or December but I am more forecast on Fallen Angels at the moment. I am trying to finish this book before next year.

Please if you have any questions or anything just ask me!

I'll keep you posted on my wall for any info or updates. xo