Chapter 14 Part 1

Another morning,

Another day,

Very depressing must I say. -Hope Primrose

I woke up from my phone ringing from my bed side table. Yes I don't really care around the radiation from my phone because I'll die eventually anyway and so does everyone else. I moved from laying onto my side and sat up while I grabbed my phone. "Hello?" I say into the phone in a morning voice, trying to yawn silently but failing miseably. "Shit sorry did I wake you Hope?" confused as I tried to figure out the voice in the phone. "Dad?" "Hey are you up sunshine? I got your present!" he says into the phone. "What present?" I ask into the phone tiredly. He didn't reply from my question. "Dad what present?" I ask shakly until I heard a crash and a bang. "DAD!!!!!!!!"

I woke up with a scream as sweat went down my forehead. I heard Mum, Nat and Drew run up the stairs as well as Holly and Molly. They barged into my room and fell with a thud onto the ground. They all groan as they help eachother up one by one and look at me as the pups jump onto my bed. "I'm fine. Sorry." My Mother comes up to me and smiles sadly at me "It's fine hun. Just go back to sleep okay? It's 6am." I whisper a okay as they walk slowly out my room. I look down and smile slightly as Holly and Molly fell asleep in my lap both on top of each other. I grabbed my phone and smirked as I saw my screen photo. It was a picture of Luke sleeping with only boxers on. I'm an evil bitch for sure. I put my password into my phone to unlock it and go through my camera roll. Most recent photos have been Luke and I. I smiled as I went through all 200 photos of us together since the day we met at the night club.

After going through all the photos I started getting more tired by the minute. I placed my phone onto the bed side table and moved Holly and Molly next to me as I started to drift off into a peaceful sleep.

10am:

I woke up with something licking my face. No not a something, a someone. Molly and Holly decided to woke me up. I put my head under the covers until Molly started pulling it off the bed while Holly sat on the bed watching. I groaned and sat up and swung my legs to the end of the bed and stood up. I walked slowly to the shower as I tried to get my eyes to adjust to the lighting in the bathroom. I stripped down out of my pjs and turned on the shower. I washed myself with my strawberry bodywash and let the warm water touch my cold bare skin. I grabbed my shampoo and conditioner from the shower ground and start doing my hair. After 5 minutes I was out of the shower and into my bedroom putting leggings on with a sweater that Luke decided to give me because I got him some nike sneakers he has wanted for months. Yeah you probably think I'm rich but that was all my money from childhood over the years and now I have no idea how much money I have left after getting them but it was so worth it. I looked at myself in the mirror after putting some ugg boots on and was suprised. My hair is growing longer but its still not that long but enough for me to slightly smile.