Chapter 14 Part 2

The light streaming in my room

looked a lot more nicer than usual.

It must be the weather changes or me being crazy. -Hope Primrose

May 2:

The rest of the day seemed weird. My mother has gone food shopping, Bella is at my cousins for the day with Holly and Molly, Drew has gone to band practice with some mates and Natalie is nowhere to be found. This isn't a normal day well it doesn't feel like it but it seems to be. Everyone has gone out while me being a lazy ass teen is sitting beside the window in my ugg boots on just staring at nothing. It looks so peaceful outside. It's a cold day today. The sun seems to try to hide out of the clouds to be seen but it just likes to hide behind the clouds after a few minutes of sunshine. I leaned my head against the window and looked at the little playground we have in our backyard. It's a crappy old slide with monkey bars and two swings underneath. We have a trampoline and a little mini pool for the dogs to go in when its a little warm. I signed and breathed in and out. So peaceful. So very peaceful, I thought. I opened my eyes and walked to my bed and grabbed my laptop out to watch The Vampire Diaries. I watched unil the last episode of season 5 and groaned. Jeremy Gilbert is a hottie. I got out my bed and walked downstairs. No one is home and its 7pm.. I checked the home phone although no one rings or answers it.

No missed calls.

I walked up the stairs and grabbed my phone and rang Mum.

No answer.

I started to panick, Mum always answers even if she was driving she would put it in her bluetooth. I rang Natalie and got no answer. It went straight to voicemail. I quickly called Drew and he picked it up instantly. "Hope whats wrong?" He asked. He knows I'd only call him if it was important, especially when hes at band practice. "I can't get hold of Mum or Nat. I think something has happened." I tried to keep my voice steady as a shook. "It's okay I'll be home in 10 minutes okay?" "Okay." I answered as he rung up. After 5 minutes I got a call from Drew and I quickly picked it up and answered. "Drew?" "Hope, I know why Mum didn't answer when you called..." I sat there silent.

"Mum's car was hit and it went off the London Bridge..."