Chapter 11

As soon as we got to Luke's house we may have had a little make out session but nothings broken and no neighbours have come over to be quiet so I guess were fine.

At the moment, I am wearing an oversized shirt of Lukes and his black adidas trackies. Currently watching "Lets Be Cops" in Lukes bed pissing ourselves laughing every scene. "Is that a guy or a woman?" I asked Luke as this giant person came out of no where in the shop. "I don't know.." After a few seconds, we realised it was a guy and literally cracked up.

🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃

"Okay we have watched Lets Be Cops, If I Stay and Annabelle. Now what do you want to do?" Luke asked as gave me a glass of water. "Up to you. I'm not really tired but then at the same time i'll be a grumpy mole in the morning if I don't go to bed." Luke laughed and got into bed under the covers and put his arm around my waist. He whispered into my ear as he looked into my eyes "I love you." I smiled at him "I love you to." He moved his arm and scootered me closer towards him. I moved towards him and lay my head on his chest and drew circles on his abs through his shirt as he drew circles on my back.

"Luke?"
"Yes Hope?" He looked down at me as I looked on a spot on the wall. "How long do you think I'll live? I mean this cancer has been going for a few years now and I just-" I was cut off by Luke lifting my chin and kissing my cherry lips. "You are a fighter and eventually you will stop fighting because its in everyones nature but to be honest, I don't want that day to come."

"To be honest, I don't even know if I do either anymore."

🌝🌝🌝
Sorry may be a few mistakes as I rushed to get this chapter done in half an hour. I have been very busy lately especially because I only have about a week and a half left of school and everything is either a test or an assignment. I have been watching Teen Wolf lately and am obsessed! I am nearly half way through season 3. I love all the main characters besides the new "alpha pack." The twins are just... I don't know odd maybe? 😂

Fallen Angelsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें