Chapter 33

What was in front of me was horrifing, morrifing. I put Drew on speaker before dropping my phone onto the couch. My amazing boyfriend - future husband and baby was on the TV News for a hit and run. A truck smashed -  more like ran over  into Luke's focus making it not even look like a car anymore. It had tumbled a lot clearly by the amount of glass and car parts were scattered all over the road. It looked like a piece of smashed junk from the dump. My hand went over my mouth as I saw that there was no way on earth he would have made it or Angel. I began to silently cry as I just starred at the screen in front of me.

"I'm coming over so we can get to the hospital."

and with that my brother hung up as I just sat down and put my head in my hands.

+++

I didn't take long for Drew to speed his ass over to the house as he wasn't far. I got in the car and the whole ride to the hospital was silent and depressing. As soon as Drew pulled up into a car park, I jumped out the car and walked as quick as possible with Drew by my side. The electric doors moved exetremely quickly making me go even faster. I walk to the front desk lady.

"Hello is there anything about the latest crash? The one with the truck and focus? It was my boyfriend and baby in there. I need to know whats going on."

I said in all one breath. She looked at me and have me a sad look as about 10 people rushed by us with a body - Luke. I ran with them making Drew speed up. I got close and saw he was bloody, everything was and that he definitely won't make it.

"What about the baby? WHERES MY BABY!"

I screamed at them as tears began to fall. The young man next to me looked at me softly.

"The baby was killed emedietely by the crash.. We will be lucky if we can even save him."

I looked at him and stopped running and all of the sudden I was held back by Drew as he hugged me. I began to cry and hit his chest as he carried me away from the scene.

+++

It's 3am and Drew and I havent heard anything since we got here. I believe their still going surgery on him but it's not worth it.

He's already gone.

Drew walked up to me and gave me a coffee and blueberry muffin but I shook my head.

"I'm not hungry."

I whispered in my croaky voice as I put my head back in my lap.

"You need to Hope."

I signed and put my hand out to grab them as I lifted my head up. I saw the young man I was talking to earlier and eyed him as he came up to us.

"We have been going surgery for the past few hours and we haven't made any process.. I'm sorry madam."

He walked off with a look of guilt pastered on his face. Well I wonder what I look like at the moment, a drowned rat most likely. Drew embraced me in a sibling hug as we stayed like this for awhile.

"I've lost my mother, my sister, my baby and now my boyfriend.. "

I said into Drew's chest.

"Please don't leave me.."

I felt Drew kiss my forehead as a tear fell on my cheek.

"As long as you don't leave me."