Chapter 5

It takes 10 minutes to walk to Dia and Stevens house so I guess it was going to be most of my exercise of the day.

 It was peaceful and the light breeze outside on my pale skin felt amazing. The birds singing like mockingjays in the hunger games.

 I rocked up at Dia and Stevens house and knocked on their front door and waited for someone to open the door. I smiled when Dia opened the door with her little fluff ball dog Tiga jumping all over my skinny legs. I laugh and pick him up and walk inside. “Heyyyyyyy” Steven said as he came around the corner out of nowhere and gave me a hug after a put Tiga on the ground. “Hey, where are your parents?” I ask Dia and Steven as I look around looking for their creepy parents. “Don’t worry they left to go on a “vacation” for 2 weeks. Our aunt and Uncle come and check on us every hour or so as well as our neighbours and siblings.” “Oh, okay.”

+++

After being at Dia and Stevens house watching Steven play video games, Dia and I were getting a little bored by the minute. It was 10pm and we were wide awake with sodas and candies next to us on the carpet. “How about we go to a club?” Dia suggested. “I’ve never been to a club” she said looking at the screen of the video game. “Maybe that’s because you’re under age you dimshit” Steven replied to Dia not taking his eyes off of the screen. “No shit Sherlock” Dia hit Steven with a nearby pillow which only made us laugh. “Well even if we did Dia, how on earth are we gonna get in?” I ask as I turn to her, “and second I have nothing to wear. Thirdly I don’t drink.”

+++

“HOPE COME ON YOU LOOK SMOKIN’ IN THAT DRESS!” Dia has been getting me to wear over 20 dresses of her older sisters that gave Dia if she ever needed it and guess what? I am stuck wearing them all in her room. “I’m trying the next one on. That other one was too itchy on my skin.” “Okay, okay come out when it’s on” I pulled the next dress up my body and looked in the bathroom mirror and smiled. It was perfect. It looked perfect.  It was a red strapless dress that went below mid thigh. I opened the bathroom door and walk out to where Dia was on her bed. She turned around and put her hands to her mouth and had a few tears going down her cheeks. “It’s the perfect dress for you. You look amazing!” She gave me a hug and smiled at me. “Now heels!” oh crap.