Chapter 10

Last night was amazing with Luke. I felt like a normal teenager with no cancer or problems. We stayed for hours just starring at the stars until we thought it was a good time to get back home.
"Luke?" I asked as we were driving back to my house. "Yes Hope?" He looked at me for a split second and then to the road. "Are you a virgin?" I have no idea why but it bugged me a little if he wasn't. I think its just hormones. After a few minutes Luke asked, "yes." I felt relieved at this and sunk into the back of the seat. "Hay, how about you sleep over my house for the night? I'm sure your mum wont mind." I thought about this until I realised something...
"I have no clothes for overnight or tomorrow." "I have some of your clothes still at my house from last time you slept over and you can wear one of my shirts or jumpers with trackies for bed." I smiled and said okay as I took out my iPhone and began to text my mother.

To: Momma
Hey Mum! I'm going to sleep over Luke's tonight because its a little late but I'll come home tomorrow in the morning or lunch time if thats okay with you? :)

A few minutes later.

From: Momma
Hey Hope, sure that's fine. Hope your date went beautiful! Be safe and careful x
P.S USE protection if needed xo

When I read this, I laughed and turned my phone to lock screen and smiled out the window.

"What did she say?" Luke asked. I grinned "A lot of things."