29. Be Mine

I spoil you way too much guys😒🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Okay girls, are you ready? Do you know what's coming?

Lilly:

After returning from the lake after the sunset, I went to my room to take that needed shower. I don't know how long I am in there, but I'm sure to take my damn time.

"Ph... Shit" I groan, my body trembling.

I lean on the cold wall, trying to regulate my breathing, coming down from the high.

Well, damn. When was the last time I had an orgasm? Probably it's been a while and probably why this time was so powerful.

My legs felt like jelly, and after covering my body with a fluffy towel, I lay down on the bed, resting.

Was it wrong of me to picture a man I am not intimate with naked when I try to please myself? I wonder if that was an invasion of privacy, but I force myself to forget the matter. My secret will stay with me forever, so what no one knows, can't hurt, right?

But if my lust keeps reacting wildly, I might need to seek a one-night stand. I was a woman, I had needs. And I would be damned if I let my frustration show.

"Fuck," I breathe out, feeling my body hot all over again. My fingers were no match for a good and real cock, and the only cock I want doesn't want me, so what am I supposed to do now? Would I be able to enjoy sex with someone I'm not attracted to?

I wonder if Cassian would be up for something casual, purely sexual, to tend to our needs.

Figuring that not doing anything would only allow intrusive thoughts to infiltrate my mind, I decided to stand up, blow my hair dry, and get dressed so I could continue exploring the royal library.

I walk out of my room and walk through the hallway that I got to know very well.

Suddenly, a strange feeling overcame me, my side burning. I place my hand over Phoenix's mark and wonder if something happened. The hair on my neck was standing on end, prompting me to turn around and seek Phoenix out just to reassure myself that it was probably nothing.

I turn corners and more corners, wondering how the hell would I find him. But when I turn into another long hallway I spot Phoenix immediately, and so does he. He growls making me stop in my tracks, my heart beating frantically.

His eyes were red, so it was clear his beast was in charge, but that only confused me even more, because his beast liked me, but his expression and demeanor showed aggression. He looked primal, more beast than man, and I found myself walking backward until my back hit the wall.

But right before he reaches me, Phoenix stops, and his eyes change to his violets eyes. He looked confused and seemed to hesitate, but quickly, his expression changed to resolution, and he locked eyes with me. I don't know what is going on.

Is he mad? Did I do something to upset him? And why the hell was my body on fire?

He then closes the distance between us in big strides only to grab my face and lock his lips with mine, making me gasp in surprise.

Was Phoenix kissing me???