48. Sensitive Matters

TW: 🌶🌶🌶

Lilly:

"So..." 

"So..."

"You are pregnant."

"Last I checked... Yes, I am."

"Inside, there's my baby..." he says tapping my stomach.

I roll my eyes, finding it hilarious to see him like this.

"OUR baby, Phon..."

"I made this happen..."

"Sure, bud, sure," I pet his hair, realizing drunk Phoenix is dumb as fuck Phoenix.

"I must have fucked you really good then," he says smiling smugly. He had his face on my chest, his hand on my stomach, unable to stop touching it.

I loved how happy Phoenix was with the news. He hadn't left my side since then and always found a chance to touch my flat belly. Tonight he drank "a little" while we celebrated together in the bedroom. Clearly, he drank more than he was supposed to, too happy and proud about having another child. Now we lay on the bed well past midnight, enjoying our company.

"Oh my god, Phoenix!" I hissed, giggling softly.

"But I did. Didn't I? Enough to knock you up, I guess..." he mutters. His hand goes up to one of my breasts and squeezes. "Tell me I'll get to see them hatch. Please."

My heart broke at his words. I didn't really know, but I would bet no father wants to miss the birth of their child. Whoever stole Brax's egg stole that chance from Phoenix. And he also missed to teach him things, to see his first walk and first feeding...

"You'll watch all your future children hatch, my love. I promise you that."

I gently caress his hair, and soon, I hear him snoring. I hug him pulling him closer and kiss the top of his head. No one will take anything else from him ever again.

 No one will take anything else from him ever again

I woke up to groaning. I open my eyes and see Phoenix sitting on his side of the bed with only a towel covering his hips and his hair wet, massaging his temples. The scars on his back seemed to shine with the water droplets.

I snort at his suffering.

"Maybe next time don't drink too much when we celebrate together," I mock, and sit up and close the distance between us and press my naked front to his back. Phoenix tenses when he feels my breast squeezed against his back. He looks at me over his shoulder with a fake glare.

"You are not funny" he hisses, pulling his head back so I can kiss his lips.

I let my hand explore his front, feeling his hard muscles under my fingertips. Damn, his boobs were almost as good as mine.

"Did you know you are adorable when drunk?" I whisper in his ear. He snorted at that and managed to bring me to his lap so I am now straddling him.

"No, I'm not" he retorts, frowning at me as if I have insulted him.