Choose my next story!

Okay, I said in my other story that I would write one more story in english, because there's a story I have unfinished in spanish I wish to finish... BUT, I kinda got used to you guys and you love and immense support. You are spoiling me too much!!! Lol.

I thought that maybe I would write the first 8 chapter for the contest, and maybe try to write it along my story in Spanish, which would make the whole process slower but idk. I really like the story in spanish, it started as a dream I had and it has 35 chapters and I want to try if I do good with Spanish readers...

(This is a copy & paste of the post I made in my other story)

So I have some ideas but I'd like you to choose what you want to read about.

Here's two stories ideas that I have an idea of how it starts and its progress:

1. Prince falls in love with a commoner. Y'all must be rolling your eyes. YES I LOVE ROYALTY ROMANCE OK. But this one be in reality nothing paranormal. Something that might or might not happen to someone. Though it happened to Megan and Kate.

I'm going to write about it obviously at some point because I just love it. My favorites Christmas movies are those with a prince like 'a prince for Christmas' that has 3 movies and *cheff kiss*.

Now to stories that I dont have an a clear idea but I'm not opposed at the idea of them.

3. A fae romance. And you guessed it! He would be the fae prince🤗

4. Alien romance

5. Celestial beings (of course yeah, romance). Think about Thor and midgard and mythological creatures and a new world.

6. A dark romance about the devil where demons exist

And I almost forget;

7. A mermaid romance story! And yeah of course, he is the prince of atlantis🤣 (this theme I've been throwing ideas in my mind but I never get to finish the plot in my head, always changing to another so idk)

I also thought that maybe I should try write about normal human beings, so if you have any ideas feel free to comments.

It could be about:

8. A businesslike scene

9. About college students

10. Bikers club

11. Life out of college. I'm a sucker for guys that are secretly in love with the girl.

12. Oh! Another idea I've been cooking in my head is about alien invasion, but not alien romance.
The gist of it would be: planet earth has been in a constant war with an alien spiecies for decades now, and the government made it so all boys are taken from their family and sent to space to train, only allowed to see their family twice a month.
But cientificidad studies had show that loneliness is affecting the military performance so they sent women up there to a acusaron that are in a certain stage in their training. This women aren't any women, they are their soulmate.
Yes, the governments has a way of creating special bond between their military men and these women. And these women aren't happy for being taken out of their homes and family without warning, but they got a chance of love, to keep the government military men happy. Maybe is time for this war to end.
(Something like this. When I thought about it it reminded me the scene of maze runner movie when the girl shows up in the elevator)

So my lovely reader. You vote which genre sound more appealing to read about and I'll write about it!