30. I am yours

And you thought I wouldn't give you smut pff

TW: 🌶🌶🌶 

I stare at Phoenix, unable to blink or say anything. Was he... for real? Did he mean what I think?

My chest started tingling, and the sensation started to spread. It was as if my whole body was partying, celebrating what his words entailed.

Phoenix wanted me to be his, to be his mate for life. This was a serious matter for dragon shifters, and the fact that this powerful King was choosing me, made me all happy and fussy inside.

"Are you..?" I start, not really knowing what to say. "Oh my god, you are serious."

I see him swallow and fuuuuck watching his apple move up and down was impossibly hot.

"I tried to ignore my feelings for you, how much I desired you, but the thought of losing you to another man was unbearable. I realized you are the only one for me. Lilly, be mine, and I'll be yours. Forever."

"Yes," I breathed without much hesitation.

Since we danced together, I realized I came to like this man, and the more I saw him and interacted, the more attracted I was to him. I desired him, but I also wanted him on a deeper level.

After a life filled with only loneliness, I finally have a man asking me to be his, and my chest swelled thinking that no one could come between us after this. This was like an engagement for shifters, this was the real deal.

And I wanted it. I wanted Phoenix, I wanted to be his mate and love him. And Brax will finally be all mine, now that I will soon be forever tied to his father.

"I want to be yours, Phoenix," I say staring back at him.

He growls, happy by my affirmative, and dives to kiss me with fervor.

I scream when he enters me in one deep motion, his cock spreading my walls, making itself at home. Phoenix moans, breaking the kiss and starts moving with urgency, as if he's been waiting for this moment for a long time, just like me.

"Damn it" I moan arching my back. I dig my nails on his back, making him growl in pleasure. I open my legs wider so he could reach deeper and close my eyes enjoying the sensation of Phoenix's cock coming out from my dripping cunt only to sink in hard and deep in a controlled motion, leaving the quick and frenzy behind.

I growl almost animalistic when he starts speeding, but continue to pull back only to enter completely until all of him is buried deep inside me. I listen to the sound our bodies make when they come together, inciting my hunger for this man.

Phoenix starts kissing and biting my neck, only increasing the pleasure in my body. I was overwhelmed with all the sensations invading my body. I claw at Phoenix's back without a goal in my mind.

His tempo and hard cock were driving me insane I didn't know what to do with myself.

"Phoenix, fuck, PLEASE!"

I screamed and I begged, but I didn't know what for. I pant, feeling I was reaching my highest point. Phoenix groans, increasing his speed. He grabbed my thigh lifting it and fucking my pussy so hard my body started moving with him.

"AH!" I scream when I feel his canines piercing the skin on my neck like he did with my side, and I explode in the most exquisite climax I've ever had.

Phoenix moans and growls, he thrusts deep inside me to the hilt, staying still. I feel his body shake and soon I feel his hot cum filling my pussy and I see stars behind my eyelid. I moan at the strange sensation.

We both stay still, breathing heavily. We mated, and Phoenix marked me. I knew the meaning thanks to the books I've been reading. Now, I could feel Phoenix emotionally on a deeper level. We were connected, our souls now intertwined, and I couldn't be happier.

Smiling to myself, I hug his body, inhaling his scent.

Phoenix kisses my neck, licking the blood away, and raises his head to meet my eyes. His were shining. I smile at his beast.

"Mine," he growls.

"I am yours," I mutter, caressing his cheek. He leans into my touch, exhaling, his face completely relaxed. It was as if this was the best moment he had experienced, and it warmed my heart. He closed his eyes, inhaling my scent, and when he opened them again, his violet eyes stared back at me.

Phoenix smiles, and continues to look at me. I've never seen him like this, and I wonder if it is because he finally brought down all the walls he put up to keep me away.

I look away, embarrassed. Why was he looking at me so much???

"What?!" I almost squeaked when I could not bear his intense staring anymore.

He laughs softly, and was one of my favorite sounds of his. The first is his moans, especially when he moans my name.

"You are beautiful," he simply answers and I can feel myself blushing.

"Stop that!"

I cover my face with the pillow next to me. I hear him snort. I let out a scream when I felt him turning us around so I was now lying on top of Phoenix. He had his arms around me, and I felt his member, still inside me, twitch, growing harder by the second.

Don't know how or when, but I felt hot all over, and it was as if Phoenix noticed because his expression changed and his eyes darkened.

My shyness leaves my body, and I sit up, straddling him. Phoenix grabs my hips firmly and wanting him to take over, I spread my knees further away from him, and without notice, he starts fucking my pussy, his thick and hard cock entering and leaving my cunt with speed.

I can't control myself and moan out loud as if possessed.

"Fuck, Lilly" he groans, moving his hips up and down, keeping me still with his strong hands. I let him use my body to bring both of us the maximum pleasure. I tighten my walls around his dick, making him moan loudly. The feel of his balls hitting my ass was so fucking hot I reach my hand back to grab them and squish them lightly. This drove Phoenix crazy, reaching deeper and harder. "Damn it!" he moans, shooting his cum inside me, and I soon come all over his cock.

I lower myself to devour his mouth and he opens for me, welcoming my tongue with his.

I yelp mid-kiss when he spanks my ass, but don't stop, loving how rough he is with me, the only instance I would allow him to manhandle me.

When I grew tired of keeping myself upright, I let myself fall on Phoenix's chest, breathing heavily. My eyelids felt heavy, and the idea of falling asleep with a cock inside me made me smile.

"Sleep, my queen" was the last I heard before I succumbed to the darkness, with the strong arms of my mate around me.

🐉🐉🐉

So who's screaming?! Lol

Fi ally, what we have all been waiting for has finally arrived yay!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter my loves😘

Now I forced myself to go to the gym and is so hot!! It's 12:30 pm so not really a good time but it was a last-minute decision lol

Ps: The next update will be on Sunday!