Holy Father Tool Man

Author: Fuyutsuki Gui

Copywriter:

As a tool man NPC, Eiji Hiiragi’s mission is to do his best to help the “main characters” in the world realize their wishes, even if they die. He has no regrets either.

However, perhaps because his Holy Father halo was too great, he accidentally produced many endings that were very inconsistent with his status as a tool man.

[Last Wish]

Next to the boy who had no vital signs, the bandaged boy carefully held the cold hand.

"My last wish is that you can survive."

But he knew that the person who accompanied him the most tolerantly and patiently would never come back again.

[False Eternity]

That was a photo taken when they graduated from the police academy. All six teenagers had bright smiles on their faces.

But the man standing in the middle, in order to save the others, all traces of his existence were frozen into a still picture.

"...Idiot, can't you think about yourself before taking action?"

"Please, don't let the ending be fixed at this moment."

[The Savior]

The person who protected the Battle of Shibuya with his life broke through at the last moment The person who broke the seal of the Prison Gate, the person who changed the ever-changing battlefield situation -

turned into an inconspicuous name on the memorial tablet of the Conjuring High School.

But it also became an unforgettable mark in the hearts of our companions.

...

After the plot ended, Eiji Hiiragi was surprised to find that his fixed title, "Tool Man" was gone, replaced by - "Protagonist".

He was promoted because he occupied such a large emotional proportion in the hearts of the main characters.

The protagonists all have the law of immortality.

As a result, Hiiragi Eiji was resurrected.

Because I have experienced light, I want to pass it on to everyone who needs them.

Reading Tips:

The male protagonist has a abnormal brain circuit, a holy father, a devotional personality,

OOC, and an atypical redemption story. There are many private settings

in the world

, such as the time when he attended the police academy, the death timeline, etc.

Content tags: Comprehensive Manga, Wild Mantra, Conan,

Search Keywords: Protagonist : Hiiragi Eiji┃ Supporting roles: Yokohama studio, police academy team studio, curse studio studio┃ Others:

One-sentence introduction: From tool man to protagonist.

Purpose: To convey the light of hope.

VIP Recommended Medal

As a tool NPC, Eiji Hiiragi's duty is to do his best to help important characters in the world fulfill their wishes. With his excellent work ability and sincere dedication, he has successfully reversed the fate of many characters. And he has reached varying degrees of bonds with the characters he has helped. Just when he is about to successfully complete his mission, the shadow of death hangs over his head...

The language of this article is witty, the plot is compact, and the protagonist has the aura of the Holy Father. Sprinkle it to every character who needs help. The full text is based on warm healing and the theme of redemption. While the protagonist Eiji Hiiragi is saving others, he is also saved by others because of his good deeds.