103: Extra: Variety Show Street Interview

Chapter 103 Variety Show Street Interview

【Special episode of street interviews released! Enter the inner world of handsome guys - do they also have sweethearts? With such good looks, what type of people would they like? 】

【Let's wait and see! 】

...

[I was very lucky. When I first came to the streets of Yokohama, at the first stop, I found a handsome guy standing by the river]

In the camera, a black-haired young man wearing a light-colored windbreaker suddenly appeared. Just from the side view, you can see that this is a face that perfectly fits the theme of this interview.

"...Is there anyone you like?" The black-haired young man repeated the host's words with a smile. His naked neck was wrapped with layers of bandages, as if he was injured, "Of course."

Host: "...Eh? So are you still single?"

The expression of the black-haired young man did not change, he just smiled quietly at the host.

[Looks like...the handsome guy continues to have an unrequited love! 】

Host: "Would you mind describing the person you like?"

The black-haired young man pondered for a long time, and then said with a smile: "Of course, he is the type that suits me best. What I like most is the way he looks at me, and what I hate most is that there are many inexplicable guys around him. "

【......he? ! And the tone of the last sentence completely changed! He's a handsome guy with an aggressive attitude--! 】

[...and there are many suspected love rivals! Should I say I have good vision? ! 】

Host: "...It seems that the person you like is very popular. So, is there anything you want to say to your favorite person through the show?"

"I hope you can stay in this world forever. Thank you for pulling me out of the abyss. The last words -" the black-haired young man's eyebrows were curved, and there was a soft look in his iris-colored eyes, "I will always be by your side." , Yingsi."

【...Handsome guy's unique secret skill! Confession in front of the camera! 】

[I wish him success in his love affair! 】

...

[For the second stop, we chose a bustling neighborhood in Tokyo. We were lucky. As soon as we passed a street corner, we spotted two handsome guys again. 】

A young man with blond hair and dark skin appeared in the camera. Next to him was a young man with black hair and a very gentle appearance and temperament.

When the microphone was placed in front of them, when they heard the host's question, both of them were obviously stunned, and then their expressions invariably became subtle.

[At this time, no one realized the seriousness of the problem until--]

The blond young man: "...the spiritual world? Do you have someone you like? Of course. What kind of person is he..." The young man smiled, his eyes shining, "Gentle, kind, has a firm goal, and can pay for it. In everything, always put the people you cherish before yourself..." After a string of descriptions that shocked the host, the blond young man finally stopped, "So, do you really want to hear me out? ? I can talk for a long time."