97-99: Extra: Kurokata Eiji (3-5)

Chapter 97 Black Fang Eiji (3)

Jianggu Ling didn't know what happened. He just felt something bad when he noticed that Zhu Fu Jingguang's eyes stayed on the face of the light-haired young man for a long time.

...and the opponent's action of biting the arrack was even worse.

He didn't even think much and just followed his instinct. He also squatted next to Zhu Fu Jingguang and immediately went to check his injuries.

A kind of irritability emerged in his heart that he didn't even know the cause of. This kind of emotion immediately showed some signs in such a critical moment. Although he was smiling, there was no smile in Jianggu Ling's eyes, "What is this? Special first aid?" As he said that, he turned his head and looked at Arrack.

However, this look made him a little startled. He actually saw that there seemed to be a faint smile on this man's face, but it disappeared the moment he looked over. For a time, Feng Guling thought that he had seen it wrong. .

As a result, Hiratani Rei's voice actually called back Zhufu Jingguang's attention. The look in the black-haired young man's eyes was extremely complicated. He seemed to have many things to say. When he wanted to let go, Hiiragi Eiji stopped him. His movements.

"Continue." With a simple command, the black-haired young man holding his wrist involuntarily increased the strength in his hand.

Hiiragi didn't say anything, just stared at him calmly.

There was a constant itching feeling from the wound, and he understood that it was the feeling of accelerated healing of his wound. This kind of pain was nothing compared to the gunshot wound. But how long will he maintain this action?

...But Zhu Fu Jingguang couldn't do anything. The saliva secreted by the glands and the blood overflowing from the opponent's wrist made him suck subconsciously. After realizing what he had done, his movements became even stiffer. .

As a result, both Rei Fukiya and Hieiji noticed the suddenly reddened ears of the black-haired young man with drooping eyebrows.

Jiang Guling narrowed his eyes slightly. At this moment, he allowed the unreasonable anger in his heart to vent. "How long do we have to wait?" Will Jingguang die from excessive blood loss? And he had no idea what these two people were doing.

"Okay." Hiiragi's voice was like the sound of nature. Zhufu Jingguang almost immediately let go of the other party's wrist. When he stepped away, a circle of bloody tooth marks appeared on the slender wrist of the light-haired young man. In addition, there were red marks from his fingers. Zhu Fu Jingguang was not sure whether he had used too much strength.

The wound on the opponent's wrist was still oozing blood. When the red blood beads gurgled out and were about to slip from the bleeding hole, Zhu Fu Jingguang and Jiang Gu Ling's eyes fell on it at the same time.

Zhu Fu Jingguang's expression immediately changed. He seemed to want to deal with it for the other party, but when he subconsciously raised his hand, he saw that his hand was covered with blood, and he immediately gave up, "You..."

The moment a drop of blood tremblingly slipped from his arm, the light-haired young man put down his sleeves with a calm expression, completely covering up the wound.