78

Chapter 78: The Seventy-eight Days of the Tool Man

Outside the "tent", a figure suddenly appeared outside the temporary medical shed built by Iarujia and Noctua.

After seeing who that person was, Ieiri Glass said in surprise: "Hiiragi...? How did you get out?"

She subconsciously glanced at the "tent" behind her, which was a "tent" that prohibited all ordinary people from coming out. ", a barrier like a black curtain still hangs over Shibuya, so why...?

However, what surprised Ieiri Glass was not over. The next second, two more Hiiragi Eiji appeared in front of her.

Even Noctua Zhengdao opened his eyes in shock because of the scene in front of him.

At this time, several magicians who had been rescued by him also came out of the medical shed. Nanami Kento's injury had not completely healed. He had just been trapped in a curse with Zenyuan Maki and the head of the Zenyuan family. In the spirit barrier, it was Fushiguro Megumi who used his own domain to open the way to the cursed spirit domain, and then he and Hiiraeiji's clones were able to enter the barrier and successfully rescue these three people.

"...Teacher?" Zenin Maki was also very surprised by Hiiragi Eiji's appearance. She made the same move as Ieiri Glass - to see if the "tent" behind her had disappeared.

But then she gave up her unnecessary action, and now there were three identical Eiji teachers standing in front of her. How could this be something that ordinary people could do?

Suddenly, from the corner of Zenyuan Maki's eyes, he caught sight of something that appeared together with the three Hiiragi Eiji - it was a cube only as big as a palm. The surface of this cube was embedded with countless eyes that kept turning around. This thing's The appearance made Zenyuan Maki's expression turn bad instantly.

But at this moment, Nanami Kento, who was holding his left abdomen, couldn't help but open his eyes wide, "...is this a sealed object?"

He saw the magic power churning on the unknown cube object at a glance. It was a living thing.

And this cube-shaped unknown object is clinging to the ground for some reason. This ability looks like it is derived from the spell of a certain white-haired bad teacher.

Nanami Kento's words made all the conscious people present look at Hiiraeiji in shock.

As if to respond to their thoughts, the three Hiiragis raised their heads, "This is the prison gate that seals enlightenment." One of the Hiiragis said.

After entering the "tent", the first thing Hiiraeiji encountered was Japanese knotweed Hishito.

At that time, the pink-haired boy had just finished a battle and was rushing underground with scars. It was at this time that Hiiraeiji met him and got information about the sealing of the prison gate from him.

After learning that Gojo Satoru was on the fifth floor, Hiiraeiji directly used the Wood Release Clone Technique, leaving one of his clones next to Kozune Hisahito, while his body directly took the other clone with him. We went underground together.

Holy Father Tool Manजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें