31-32

Chapter 31 The Thirty-one Day of the Tool Man

Choose your own wine name?

Hiiraeiji did not expect that members of the organization could still have such rights. He thought that all code names were personally issued by the top leaders of the organization, instead of being allowed to choose as he pleased like now.

As if seeing his doubts, Gin said calmly: "Originally, new members do not have this right." After saying that, he raised his head and looked at Hiiragi Eiji, "But , the organization also needs excellent fresh blood. For newcomers like you, naturally they will be given some privileges."

As soon as these words came out, the expressions of the other people standing in the room immediately changed. .

Some of them had sinister eyes, obviously considering Hiiragi Eiji as a strong competitor, and some of them shrank subconsciously, obviously because they were in the same period as such a ruthless person. I feel uneasy, especially since this person has been promoted and success is weighing on my head. This kind of unstable personality makes it difficult for people to feel safe.

For a moment, all kinds of complicated eyes converged on Hiiragi Eiji calmly.

Although he was indifferent on the surface, Hiiraeiji sighed secretly in his heart. You Gin, you feel that he was promoted too quickly and completed the task too efficiently, so you went out to help him make enemies here, right?

If he does this, everyone present who is a little enterprising will regard him as a competitor. In this way, even if he wants to set up a line with others, he has to see how dare they do it. Don't dare.

This is not a charity organization. There is a cruel competition between everyone. However, Hiiragi Eiji, who has completely different treatment standards from others, immediately became the one who stands at the top and is also the leader. The person that others are most wary of.

What kind of scheming is this? Hiiraeiji secretly muttered. Are you really not afraid that the members of the organization will have any psychological problems due to this repressive environment?

According to the character Hiiragi has created for himself, of course he will not be afraid of this situation. Therefore, he just lowered his head and read the name of the wine attentively.

In the eyes of others, this is an arrogant act that does not take them seriously at all.

Listening to a series of notification sounds of decreasing favorability, Hiiraeiji felt numb in his heart.

This was the first time he experienced the feeling of turning the favorability of ordinary passers-by into negative numbers.

Yes, many people present have a favorable impression of Hiiraeiji that has become more than minus 10. They are probably the kind of people who would not save him if they go on a mission together, or even give him a little stumbling block. Degree.

But the only good thing is that this time Rei Fukiya did not join the group that lost favorability. He still maintained 100 points of favorability towards Hiiragi Eiji.

However, the strange thing is that although this group of people have a very low opinion of him, their impressions are very unified.