25-26

Chapter 25 The twenty-fifth day of the tool man

Hiiragi Eiji distributed all the cakes with a heavy heart. He still didn't recover until he was eating the cakes.

[Dazai Osamu: Favorability 70]

[Nakahara Chuuya: Favorability 100]

He really couldn't understand why Dazai Osamu and Chuuya all changed their impressions of him.

... Putting aside Dazai Osamu for now, Hiiraeiji is not surprised by the small fluctuations in his favorability.

The problem is that Chuuya, his favorability level is obviously full, even if the bond title is not obtained, how come his impression has developed in a bad direction? !

Also thinking about something like him was Nakahara Chuuya.

The ocher-haired boy carefully reviewed what he had done during this period, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt something was wrong.

He should never have been an impulsive person, but since Ying Si appeared, something has become wrong with him. Whether he wanted to invite the other party to become his subordinate under the influence of alcohol, or he openly admitted it in front of Osamu Dazai.

...It's not like he doesn't have other friends, but they just don't feel the same as Eiji does to him.

Noticing that the entire auditorium had entered a childish stage of balloon-stepping, Chuuya came to his senses. He also wanted to invite Eiji to the hot springs. This was a place he specially selected, and the hot springs had naturally been tested by him personally.

However, when he saw the light-haired boy leaning on the dining table and eating cake, he suddenly hesitated.

He didn't know why, or what his mood was, but whenever he thought of going to the hot springs with Eiji, he felt as if his feet were weighing a thousand kilograms, unable to move at all, and his heartbeat was accelerating.

He could even feel the rising temperature on his cheeks.

etc! This feeling is really wrong!

Chuuya stood there and took a deep breath. He intuitively realized that as long as he walked over and invited Eiji now, the mood that troubled him and kept him confused would be solved.

——As long as he walks over now.

When Chuuya slowly walked towards Hiiraeiji step by step, Osamu Dazai, who had been observing the two of them, also made some moves.

In this noisy auditorium, while everyone was still immersed in the joy of travel, a very sudden sound of rubbing paper sounded that made all the civilian staff present feel numb.

Chuuya caught the ominous voice with the same keenness. When he turned around, he met Dazai Osamu's kite-colored eyes that seemed to be smiling but not smiling. In his hand, it was no longer a plate holding a cake, but a A stack of...thick mission reports.

Dazai Osamu glanced at Chuuya with a rather regretful expression, and among everyone's expressions of despair or anger, he leisurely announced a piece of bad news.