55-56

Chapter 55: The Fifty-Five Days of the Tool Man

On the way to the cinema, the three of them discussed their movie preferences for a long time in the car.

Hishito Hijiri was sitting alone in the back row. He was stuck in the middle position, leaning forward to talk to the two people in the front row.

"...Eiji-sensei, do you actually like to watch art movies the most?" After hearing about the movies that Eiji Hiiragi had watched before, Hirohito Kozune said in disbelief.

"Not really? I just like to read some emotional themes." Hiiraeiji replied thoughtfully, but this kind of themes touched him very much.

This was also a change he tried to make after making an appointment with Dazai to work hard to live in this world. Otherwise, he actually didn't want to watch this kind of movie. Those delicate pictures always remind him of past events inadvertently.

But everything that happened before was actually a distant dream to him.

As long as he realizes this, Hiiraeiji will always feel suffocated.

When the car came to the last section of the road leading to the movie theater, Hisato Hirohito looked at the clear sky outside the car window and murmured softly: "I really hope this summer will never end." I

hope this will bring him all kinds of things Memories, summers filled with many different emotions, can last forever.

Fushiguro Megumi felt a slight movement in her heart after hearing the emotion expressed by Herahito Kizuna. Indeed, this summer was so long that it once made him feel like it would never end.

"Why, do you like summer very much, Hisahito?" Hiiraeiji looked through the rearview mirror in the car at Hisahito Kizunagi with a look of sadness on his face.

For a moment, there was some silence in the car, but soon, Higurashi Hisahito took the lead to break the weird atmosphere before. He once again grabbed the back of the driver's seat of Hiiragi Eiji and said seriously: "Because, I don't want to let him Eiji-sensei leaves."

Hiiragi Eiji was slightly startled. He didn't expect this to be the reason. He subconsciously looked at Fushiguro Megumi sitting next to him and found that the black-haired boy was as silent as ever, but his dark blue eyes were still. Look at him quietly.

Hiiraeiji felt that the depression in his heart was suddenly dispelled. He smiled and drove into the right turn, "Even if I leave the High School, you can come to the Metropolitan Police Department to find me at any time, and I will come back to see you.

" Hisahito reached out childishly and lightly poked Hiiraeiji's shoulder twice, "But that's different." As he said that, he tilted his head and patted the back of Fushiguro Megumi's chair hard, "Fushiguro, you think so, right? "

...Yeah." Fushiguro Megumi finally responded dully. He put his hands on the edge of the car window and did not look at Hiiragi Eiji again. "We are only in the first grade. We cannot graduate until the end of the fourth grade."

In other words, there are still four long years.

People are indeed greedy. Once you have warmth, it is really difficult to let it go.