51-52

Chapter 51: The Fifty-one Day of the Tool Man

Gojo Satoru came back with the unfortunate high-level subordinate. He did not return to the high school immediately, but went to the mission location of the cursed fetus first, and easily solved the ugly guy, and at the same time gained a young man in a suit who was seriously injured and on the verge of death.

"...This guy is so lucky. There were five corpses in that juvenile detention center, and he was the only one alive." Gojo Satoru praised in surprise after watching Ieiri Glass curing the person with the inversion technique.

The brown-haired woman simply ignored his magical remarks and lowered her head to write her treatment report.

The so-called reversal technique, in layman's terms, is the healing skill of the nanny. Ieiri Nisoko has been staying in the barrier as the school doctor of the Magic College.

"However, when we contacted him on the phone, I thought it was just a joke." Recalling the call with the police officer, Gojo Satoru's smile deepened. With the mentality of giving it a try, he went to the police station specially. After searching for a while, the management office actually picked up a piece of poisonous garbage that was still alive. "I didn't expect it to be real. This is much more interesting than I thought." After hearing

his comments, the family became convinced. The movement of the pen paused. Not because of anything else, but because she had already discussed this matter with Gojo Satoru when the public security teacher came to report.

And how did Gojo Satoru answer at that time?

"Public security? No matter what he is here for."

The perfunctory and indifferent attitude was written directly on his face.

What now……?

Ieiri Shoko watched helplessly as Gojo Satoru waved to her and walked out of the infirmary, "See you later, Shoko. I'm going to meet this interesting new teacher."

Ieru Shoko said: "..." Make sure first whether the person wants to see you or not.

Gojo Satoru met Hiiraeiji very smoothly. He originally wanted to go to the first-grade classroom, but on the way to the classroom, he saw a light-haired young man standing at the door of the principal's office, frowning. The phone was put back into his pocket.

Gojo Satoru realized almost instantly that the young man standing not far in front of him was the police officer Hiiraeiji who was sent by the Metropolitan Police Department to have a spell specialist stationed there for a long time.

Unlike Gojo Satoru's imagination, the young man's figure is thin and slender, and even his profile is enough to stand out. His amber eyes were quietly staring at the scenery outside the corridor. He didn't know what he was thinking, but his expression was completely calm.

Perhaps because Gojo Satoru's eyes were too focused, the young man quickly moved his gaze to Gojo Satoru's direction.

When he turned his head and showed his entire face in the direction of Gojo Satoru, Gojo Satoru suddenly opened his legs and strode towards Hiiraeiji.

...He seemed to have seen something interesting.

Hiiraeiji suddenly felt a direct gaze falling on him, and then he realized that someone was looking at him. As soon as he turned his head, he saw the tall white-haired teacher walking towards him quickly.