16-20

Chapter 16 The Sixteenth Day of the Tool Man

"Eiji——!"

Matsuda Jinpei's trembling voice sounded in the corridor, which caused the people in front of him to pause slightly.

But soon, the man made a move. He actually speeded up his pace slightly, as if he wanted to leave here immediately.

Matsuda Jinpei naturally knew about Eiji's identity at this time. Matsuda Jinpei remembered every rule in the code clearly, but he could not watch the person in front of him leave in silence.

As long as he stares at his back, Matsuda Jinpei will recall the time when his peers gathered together to talk about their dreams in the police academy.

Unlike others, Hiiraeiji's dream is so cliché that it makes you want to laugh. Because it was a dream that only appeared in textbooks and brochures without starting from himself.

"Fight everything to protect the important people."

That was the first time Matsuda Jinpei noticed this classmate named Hiiragi Eiji. His eyebrows were prominent, and his thin figure stood out among the crowd.

He loves to laugh, and even if he gets a burst of laughter after saying such words, he still has a gentle smile on his face. Only those amber eyes were full of determination.

The scene at that time was engraved in the memory of Matsuda Formation. He just felt that the eyes of this young man who spoke frankly about his dreams were full of light.

He has always believed that Hiiragi Eiji can realize his dream.

During the long time in the police academy, Eiji Hiiragi's hard work was beyond the reach of others. Whenever someone asked him how he persisted, he always replied calmly: "Because, if you don't work hard, there is no way to achieve it." My dream."

If you don't become strong enough, you won't be able to protect others.

Now, he really did it. Hagiwara Kenji just lay in another safe place.

But this is also the first time that Matsuda Jinpei realizes the weight of a person's dream, which is something that needs to be fulfilled with life.

Therefore, he could not abide by the requirements of the code. After noticing that the other party was thinking of leaving, Matsuda Jinpei immediately sped up his speech, "...You don't need to respond to me! Just don't leave like this."

Fortunately, after listening, After saying this, the man really stopped. Perhaps it was because the injury was too serious at this time, Hiiraeiji's elbow that was originally supporting the wall suddenly lost its strength, and he let his shoulder hit the wall.

Matsuda Jinpei managed to restrain himself from stepping forward, "Are you... going on some dangerous mission? You look like this... where are you going? Are you here specifically to save Hagiwara?" "

The response to him was still silence.

Matsuda Jinpei clenched his hands tightly, "Is this your dream?"

Suddenly, noisy footsteps came from the safe passage behind Matsuda Jinpei. Someone was about to come up. In contrast -

Hiiragi Eiji Zai Once it moved.