73-74

Chapter 73 The Seventy-Three Days of the Tool Man

"Eiji, the place I went to is a dream, your dream. And you... you went to a parallel world."

These words were like thunder, directly in the heart of Eiji Hiiragi. It exploded, but the meaning contained in it was difficult for his brain to understand immediately.

"...What do you mean?" Hiiraeiji looked at Gojo Satoru and asked softly with a fragile expression on his face.

parallel world? Is the so-called dreamland he went to a parallel world? How could it be a parallel world?

"Isn't that a dream?"

He had obviously discussed with Osamu Dazai about the sky and the dream. If it was really not a dream...

Hiiragi suddenly felt like he was out of breath.

If it was really not a dream, then Dazai Osamu Gojo

Satoru's blue eyes still maintained the same expression as before, looking at Hiiraeiji so steadily. He did not deny Hiiraeiji's words, but Not sure either.

Hiiraeiji instantly understood what Gojo Satoru meant - he was not lying, and the world before was the real world.

The change in Hiiragi Eiji's expression was too obvious, but in just a short moment, a look of vulnerability and panic appeared on his face, and even his face became very pale.

Although they didn't know what the so-called dreams and parallel worlds were about, the three students all saw how bad Hiiraeiji's state was at this time. At this juncture, the three of them had to suppress their dissatisfaction with Gojo Satoru. , looked at Hiiragi Eiji worriedly.

"...Teacher -" Higurashi Youren said slowly. In this situation, he didn't know what to say for a moment.

"I'm fine." Hiiraeiji quickly replied. There was a slight tremor in his tone that was not easily noticeable.

Just when the three students were about to say something, Hiiraeiji suddenly hugged the three students squatting next to him one by one. His arm was still warm and strong, and this action made the three of them freeze in place.

Then, they saw Hiiraeiji stand up suddenly. He lowered his head and looked at Gojo Satoru, who was still sitting on the ground, and said in a low voice: "Thank you for telling me the truth, Gojo. I have to go to a place now. Sorry, the rest I will continue to deal with the matter when I come back."

After saying that, Hiiraeiji didn't even walk through the door of the office, but climbed directly through the window and went outside, and then his figure disappeared from the sight of the four people.

The students subconsciously wanted to get up and chase after them, but just when they were about to make a move, Gojo Satoru called him, "What are you three going to do? He obviously doesn't want you to follow him. Let him go alone." There was no obvious emotion in his tone, but he forcefully kept the three students in the office.

It was a good thing that he didn't speak, but as soon as he spoke, he immediately attracted the attention of the three people. Even Hisato Hisahito couldn't control his expression, and glared at Gojo Satoru with the other two.