71-72

Chapter 71 Seventy-one Days of the Tool Man

Originally, Gojo Satoru did not realize that this was Hiiraeiji's dream. He only saw many fragmentary pictures.

This picture has no continuity and no logic. Through such an obvious appearance, Gojo Satoru immediately understood - this is the world of dreams.

Only dreams can produce such a broken picture. Soon, he also determined who the protagonist of this dream was. He was a little boy with light-colored hair.

At first, the dream was chaotic and dark, and Gojo Satoru didn't even know what these pictures meant, until the first ray of sunlight appeared in the dream.

"You are free. From now on, stop clinging to past memories and live like an ordinary person." The old voice rang in the dream, and a door was pushed open. From then on, Sunshine Suddenly.

This is also the opportunity for Gojo Satoru to see the protagonist of the dream clearly.

The young Hiiragi Eiji seemed completely unable to adapt to this kind of bright light. He raised his hand to block his eyes. After waiting for a long time, he let go of his hand and stared blankly at the blue sky and the vast world in front of him.

At this time, Hiiragi Eiji was only about five or six years old. He didn't have much expression on his face, and his reaction to the outside world seemed to be very slow.

His appearance at the moment was very different from the one Gojo Satoru knew.

Soon, the dream came to a time when Hiiraeiji had grown up a little without any logic.

Little Carrot Ding, who had begun to take shape with his delicate features, stood calmly beside the high cliff, his eyes calmly staring at the scene below.

Gojo Satoru watched him take a step forward. Just as his scalp was numb, someone rushed from behind Koeiji, grabbed his collar and pulled him backwards. Within seconds, the two fell to the ground together.

"What you did just now was very dangerous! You almost fell!" A blond kid shouted loudly to Hiiragi Eiji.

The two were of the same age, and compared to Hiiragi Eiji, who had no expression, the expression on the blond kid's face was so vivid.

The picture shattered again and came directly to the next key node.

"...What? Don't you have anywhere to go? Well..." The blond kid rubbed his chin arrogantly, "If you really can't do anything about it, then go to my house and live with me." This

was the turning point in Hiiragi Eiji's fate. Since then, he has lived in the home of this blond kid named Naruto.

And when Gojo Satoru saw Hiiraeiji again, he found that the other person's face finally showed subtle emotions.

He started to laugh.

Next, another kid named Sasuke appeared next to Hiirai Eiji.

The scene changed again. With the sound of water, three or two little boys fell into the water. Soon, the heart-rending cries of the little ghosts broke out on the river bank, and The one who beat them to tears was Sasuke.